• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Wave goodbye to your secret crap, dumbass!

Re: (Requests Maybe) Head Cancer?! (Avis, Banners, Art)

:DDDD

I love Dannichu <3 Everyone else is awesome (I especially love Moon-Panther and Kusari), but the Pikachu made me squeal out loud :3
Scaaaarf~

say,can you make me a Mewtwo banner that says:What is my purpose in this world...
thanks in advance!

Tadaaa. :D

mewtwocopy.png

(I like the blood. >A>)

Ooh, me too. I have no idea what effects you used, but they, and the colour scheme you picked, looks very good.

ZOMG thanks ^.^
EDIT:it appeared as a link....can anyone change it?

ok thanks i'll try it
EDIT: it didnt work!!!

Hmm...

mewtwocopy.png

Oh, the tags apparently need to be in capslock. Maybe. (Don't look at me, I know nothing about computery stuff ^^)

oh ok i'll try it now...
EDIT: uuuuuuuuggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe you should upload it to another host, or save it than upload as a signature image?

yay i got it to work by taking the url off of it yay me ^.^

I like that Mewtwo banner! It makes me want one, so can you make me a banner too when you have the time? The Pokemon is Houndoom, and the banner says "Watch For Flamez~" Thank you in advance!

Oh my how did I miss that pic of me as a Murkrow I look awesome somehow.

Seriously. I don't know why, but it seems... fitting. And I love that >:] face it has. <3
Also I'm honored that you would put me in there. ^^

Mewtwo Banner looks great, and since requests are open, I'll request a drawing of Me (Ref 1 + 2) My team, Umbreon (Lunos), Rampardos (Tyrant, Very happy), Shiny Lucario (Aura) and Shiny Flygon (Rita)?

And If you have time, make a banner as well. Sorry if it's too much.

Hurr I need to stop commenting on things right after I wake up because I can't think properly. X3
Anyways, Deretto's Luxray looks awesome; I love the pose and the digital colouring is all... smooth.

Suoh is amaaazing; are those the Pokemon card elemental thingies running down her back? Oh, you should definately colour her in.

Your zombie pictures were creepy the first time and they're still creepy now. Especially with that shading. o.o

And that Manaphy is so adorable~ It looks like a proper water Pokemon.

Last edited:

OK,I have a banner and avvie collection,so I will request both if it's ok!

Banner:a duel!
Pokemon:Mewtwo and Mew
Text:Am I just a clone?

Avvie time!
Pokemon:Mewtwo
Text:Just a clone...

Can I request three things at a time?if so,another avvie please!
Pokemon:Mew
Text:Legendary

Thankies!

yay!I loves them!They is so cute!( huggles them )
Can you do Digimon requests?just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom