• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Weirdest conversations you have had.

Automata heart

a skirt full of scamper and a head full of vodka
mine was probably today when talking to my mum, we discussed calmly how i would dispose of the body if I killed her.
Whats yours?

I had a very long, drawn out conversation with my guild on WoW about torturing our guild leader. He participated. Not just watched; he logged in, asked what we were talking about and jumped right in like it was the most normal discussion in the world.

I've had a few conversations with my mother in a sorta-similar vein to Sakura's, with my mum saying how, if she ever loses her mental faculties, she wants me and/or my sister to kill her (in complete seriousness, so it's way less funny).

Another, more lighthearted conversation I had with my mum, was on the phone when Wales was beating Ireland at rugby and she started blaming my Welsh housemate for everything, including the weather.

And I find the number of conversations my mother and sister have about me being "fake-Asian" a bit peculiar. Grabby genuinely thinks I look east-Asian, and I suspect my mum only agrees to confuse me (I've been mistaken for races, genders and ages I'm decidedly not more frequently than the average person).

me said:
If a zombie has sex with a zombie is it still necrophilia?

...I'll spare you the rest.

Also um every conversation ever with Arylett, Zora or Sable.

Last edited:
Uh. My mum gets really excited about having her own plot in the graveyard not far from my house? ("DON'T THINK YOU CAN JUST COME IN AND ENCROACH ON MY SPACE.")

My friends and I got into a lunch conversation today about the physics errors in last year's cruddy Yogi Bear movie. (We were watching it before lunch because we were all exempt from most of our finals.) Then somehow that turned into a serious conversation about butts.

I think that on the last day of school my Spanish teacher and I had a short conversation about how a matador in a magazine article kept on getting gored in the testicles.

My peers and I have also had many inappropriate sex-related conversations during school or school activities, with the latter usually in public places. A recent one involved us discussing booty calls in Cold Stone after a band competition, and another was two friends and I comparing boobs in geometry class.

Maybe kind of relevant, but I tend to ask very strange questions, although I try to keep them to myself sometimes. I also point out how two words sound like each other, which today resulted in me exclaiming "cucumbersome!"

The discussion I once had with my mom about whether or not she was possibly bisexual or transgender.

Oh and let's not forget the time a few days ago when my mom injected a joke about my bisexuality into what was otherwise a completely serious discussion.

I have so many weird conversations it's ridiculous. They're so normal that I've forgotten the majority of them.

Most of them probably have something to do with my mitties, come to think of it.

Okay so the marching band was in a parade today, but we were all waiting around for a bit for the parade to begin. So three friends and I sat together and discussed a wide variety of topics, ranging from condoms to pickles, mostly on condoms and the various non-sexual-but-still-condom-related situations we've found ourselves in.

Prob'ly that time in third grade when I argued with that girl about her race.

me: You're African-American!
her: No, I'm Black!
me: No, you're African-American!
me: No, you're African-American!

At Valleyfair (amusement park) we went during their Halloween celebration so it was pretty damn cold, (btw cold plus very fast very high roller coaster = epicness to no end) and we were waiting for a ride. When we got to the front the girl watching the line asked how many we were. My friend held up a mittened hand, 3, and the woman scratches her head and says, "sorry I don't read mitten." we then began a guessing game to how many we were, including some people behind us we didn't know, much to the dismay of the entire line.

Mkay. So I ordered a pizza today. My idiot friends are making noise in the background and I can barely hear the lady so I shout "HEY! I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN THE BASEMENT!"

To which the lady nervously laughs, nervously, and I continue my order. At the end I say "Uh, one more thing. On the box, I would like you to draw a koala playing a ukelele."

The great thing was the delivery guy actually drew the koala, complete ith ukelele.

the one i had last night with two guy friends about their masturbation habits, puberty, and other such topics
seeing as how we'd never had particularly intimate conversations about anything before (hell, until last night i didn't consider either of them particularly close friends of mine), this one was rather odd. the funny thing is that all three of us were completely comfortable talking about all this to each other. it was great

"I am too old to wear a corset, but if I was your girlfriend's age, I'd probably wear that kind of stuff!"

Thanks mum.

The weirdest one I've ever had was when I was alone in the orchestra room in 6th grade with two boys while the rest of the group was setting up the stage for a concert. We started talking and then all of the sudden, out of nowhere, one of them asks us, "So who do you think has the biggest boobs in 6th grade?"

"So who do you think has the biggest boobs in 6th grade?"

My friends and I have had this conversation as well, except I don't know what grade it was in. There was a tie between a girl that was in the conversation and a goth girl that I don't really know.

There was this McDonald's commercial about apples on TV, and one of my friends asked someone if they'd like to marry a McDonald's apple.

Hilarity ensued, as the other guy got pissed.

Back
Top Bottom