• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Weirdest Sprite!

[looks at Palkia]

palkia +
pkfrlg091.png
= ...

Other weird ones:

greenspr003.png
rbspr018.png
rbspr056.png
rbspr059.png
rbspr067.png
rbspr068.png
rbspr075.png
greenspr076.png
rbspr080.png
rbspr088.png
rbspr089.png
rbspr092.png
rbspr093.png
rbspr102.png
rbspr103.png
rbspr111.png
rbspr113.png

rbspr115.png
rbspr117.png
rbspr119.png
greenspr124.png
greenspr139.png
rbspr144.png
rbspr146.png
rbspr147.png
greenspr151.png

Last edited:
Yes. Yes you are.

rbspr045.png
I'm a little teapot, short and stout...
rbspr061.png
He's flippin' me the bird!
rbspr074.png
The arm... o_o

Last edited:
rbspr080.png

This Red/Blue Slowbro sprite looks like it's eating the Shellder... o_O A lot of the 1st-gen sprites are weird.

Dark pikachu - look at the shape of Palkia's head (Adn, to a lesser extent, shoulder-pad-things) and the shape of Closyter.

Cloyster looks like a FEMALE sex organ! Don't ask me how I know this...

And Probopass looks like Hitler, who IMO, was a dumbass who thought he could get away with murdering millions of people.

EDIT: HOW THE HELL DO I USE THE SPRITES?!

[sprite=-GAME-]-POKEMON-[/sprite]
Replace -GAME- with one of the following:

rs for Ruby and Sapphire
e for Emerald
frlg for FireRed and LeafGreen
dp for Diamond and Pearl

Replace -POKEMON- with one of the Pokemon (obviously).

If you want R/B/Y/G/S/C sprites, go to www.pokemonelite2000.com .

Back
Top Bottom