• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are you wearing right now?

A dark green-grey t-shirt with rainbow-lined My Little Ponies drawn all over it, my purple-and-green glasses (due to being blind when not worn), a very boring pair of jeans with ridiculously small pockets, a grey bra with black and pink stars patterned on it and Pacman boyshorts.

\o/

Black trousers, dark blue and a lighter blue striped top with sleaves that go down to my elbows.

Red tee-shirt with blue blob outlined in white near the bottom, rectangular glasses, and white pants with lots of pockets.

A pink-and-black striped T-shirt with the text "Punk Live" on it, blue hotpants jeans, glasses, my digital watch, a bracelet with pinkish-orange and brownish-white shells, and a blue bra+panties set.

Blue jogging bottoms, blue shirt. White sports bra, green-white-and-orange pants~ And yes they are as garish as they sound.

A yellow nightie with a cat on. D:
I also have a kitten sitting on my knees but that doesn't count as wearing it JUST TYPING IT FOR THE SAKE OF OMG KITTEN |D

Pyjamas, hahaha.

An awesome shirt (it's like ... rainbow neon, and a guy on a bike, but he has a lime green skull for a head! A lime green skull!) and half-assed shorts. And my hair kinda sucks today.

Camo Shorts
Glasses
Green wolf t-shirt
Pink Hanes underwear (It used to be red, but they are an old pair. :D)

Back
Top Bottom