• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers?

surskitty is kind of manlier than the majority of #tcod.

And her old high school, apparently.
Not like that's hard.

They're scared of bugs! What am I supposed to do, scream like a dumbass?
Her sparkles say otherwise.

*sparkle*
They're manly.
The name "James" is far from helpful either.
James spends most of his time up until the beginning of DP in a dress.
She's pretending to be James. It was part of a joke she pulled with Tailsy, who is now Jessie. It's not like your name is Pwnemon or my name is Harlequin, is it?
It's a good joke, since some people still mix us up :'( And now I have well over three thousand screencaps of James/
She is just gay for James. Even if she doesn't like to admit it.
Gay makes it sound vaguely sexual :(

how do you do those sparkles, anyway?

(also I like everyone on #tcod, I think, wooo)

Tailsy
I hate her for shit like ^

2gt1c1t.jpg

Back
Top Bottom