• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers?

Hey, uh, I don't mean to sort of interject the whole conversation and such, but surely this has gone quite vastly off topic?

Tailsy and I were merely expressing our thoughts concerning each other as fellow forumgoers.

There's a lot of people here that I like but don't know very well and haven't really developed specific opinions of, e.g. opal, Ruby, Walker, Watershed, uv, Zhorken, goldenquagsire, Flora and Ashes, Espeon, etc.

But then there's Pnwemon.

He probably thinks I don't like him. And he's right, I don't. But I don't dislike him either. The thing about Pwnemon is that I see such great potential for intelligence in him, I actually genuinely think that if he tried, he could develop some strength of character and become a great force for change in the world.

But the fact of the matter is that Pwnemon believes in the status quo, he doesn't want anything to change, least of all himself. And so the sad thing is that he will probably always be the stubborn, rude, arrogant, wilfully ignorant egomaniac that fills our days with rage and quiet mutters of "wtf?".

And that is a sad thing, because he has a lot of potential.

Pwnemon is like a lost traveller in the middle of a great frozen wasteland. All his life, he has been huddle around a fire of burning shit that he pulled from his own ass. The fire keeps him warm, it comforts him, it's stable. But it's unhealthy for a human to sit around a fire of their own burning shit their whole lives. Even though it's scary to leave behind something you've always clung to for comfort, Pwnemon needs to get up off his sorry ass and leave it behind. He needs to have the bravery to walk away from the fire. Then he needs the strength of character to cross the barren wasteland. He does not have to cross it alone, but he has to have the strength of character to not be tempted to another fire of burning shit as he makes his trek. And at the end of his journey, when he has crossed the wasteland and found the truth at the other side, he needs to have the intellect and, more importantly, the will to learn and change to embrace the truth.

And the truth is a cold mistress; the truth doesn't care about your feelings, the truth isn't convenient to your worldview. The truth is cold. But if you embrace the truth, if you hold it tight to your chest and refuse to let go, then you'll adapt and that burning coldness will become like a warmth and a comfort in itself.

Pwnemon needs to embrace the truth. Because if he embraces the truth, he will show the great bravery, strength of character and intelligence that he needs to reach his full potential.

But until then, I'll continue to pity him. Because his is a sad existence.

topic what topic i see no topic

Well this thread, if I recall correctly, is meant to be about the discussion of what forumgoers think of other forumgoers. However it seems that it's descended into, uh, a discussion between maybe four people (With occasional interjections from others!) comprising of, uh, .GIFs and not entirely relevant conversation.

I mean I don't want to come off as pretentious or, uh, 'mini-mod'ish or whatever it's called, but, y'know.

Well this thread, if I recall correctly, is meant to be about the discussion of what forumgoers think of other forumgoers. However it seems that it's descended into, uh, a discussion between maybe four people (With occasional interjections from others!) comprising of, uh, .GIFs and not entirely relevant conversation.

Tailsy was saying she thought of Zuu as a rather admirable storyteller, and Zuu in turn was saying that he thought of Tailsy as a "candle-sniffing fence fucker [who should] go climb a wall of dicks". in GIF format. You just don't want to see the context.

Last edited:
Tailsy was saying she thought of Zuu as a rather admirable storyteller, and Zuu in turn was saying that he thought of Tailsy as a "candle-sniffing fence fucker [who should] go climb a wall of dicks". in GIF format. You just don't want to see the context.

Mike is amazing and hilarious and has delicious nommable ears.

Don't touch each other in my presence. It makes me throw up a little bit in my mouth.

oh wait

um

2a4zepu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom