• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

Hey Altmer. Just wondering, where do you live? Like, random question, completely out of the blue, I'm just curious, you know? You know? So where do you live? Please be highly specific for no apparent reason.

lol no it isn't

edit: MD, I live in your backyard secretly. If you have one. Unless you live in that apartment, then I'm looking at you with binoculars. RIGHT NOW.
No you're not. I would have been able to see you from here.

...Right?

DON'T make faces. My Altmer. If you lay a finger on my Altmer, I'll rip your guts out with this butcher's knife. See this butcher's knife? I was going to save it for Altmer when we marry, but I can kill you with it right now if you touch my Altmer. MY ALTMER

DON'T make faces. My Altmer. If you lay a finger on my Altmer, I'll rip your guts out with this butcher's knife. See this butcher's knife? I was going to save it for Altmer when we marry, but I can kill you with it right now if you touch my Altmer. MY ALTMER

:[

Oh, you want a piece of this, do you, do you? I'll cut you a fucking piece of YOU. That's right, I'm gonna cut you up so bad, your own momma wouldn't recognize you. Altmer is mine. Are you scared, kiddo? You better be. I'm gonna cut you, cut you up good, cut cut cut cut...

Oh, you want a piece of this, do you, do you? I'll cut you a fucking piece of YOU. That's right, I'm gonna cut you up so bad, your own momma wouldn't recognize you. Altmer is mine. Are you scared, kiddo? You better be. I'm gonna cut you, cut you up good, cut cut cut cut...

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU SICK FUCK - you want to die, huh? Is that what you want? 'Cause I can arrange that. I'm going to stab you until you wish you were a Swiss cheese. I'm gonna wipe the floor with you, you stupid shithead. I'm going to rip your ears off and then I'm going to feed them to my Altmer.

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU SICK FUCK - you want to die, huh? Is that what you want? 'Cause I can arrange that. I'm going to stab you until you wish you were a Swiss cheese. I'm gonna wipe the floor with you, you stupid shithead. I'm going to rip your ears off and then I'm going to feed them to my Altmer.

-clings to MD, tears running down his chest-

I... D...

-jerks MD back and forth in a failed attempt to say something-

Altmer said:
Guys, guys, guys. I have a third person who I'm with. Gotta disappoint both of you. :P

Music Dragon said:
Don't touch me, you ass. I hate you. Go on. Steal my Altmer. I know you want to.

I actually want someone else.

(Do you really hate me? ; ;)

Back
Top Bottom