• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

Meh, I was born an annoying person. My stupid spellchecker screws around with my words. x_X Yes I know how to use your and you correctly. Also I think using that first sig. screwed my rep. At least it isn't as bad as it use to be.
I think I should stop saying 'your welcome' in my request thread. And think of something else. Might help.

Actually it was 'Your' and 'You're' CNiall was talking about.... as in 'Belonging to you' and 'You are', respectively.

I might have screwed up since it was late or was extremely early. I have strict hours, my parents are awful. I will rechecked my posts next time.

And I'm not a retard. If thats what your thinking. I'm sorry if I sound harsh/moody/ext., but I have not even woke up a hour ago.

It's not sarcasm. I promise. (That's not sarcasm either, seriously. It might seem like it, but it's not.)

Wait. I thought you ALSO wanted to kick me in the throat. Or, well, not specifically the throat, but kick me, you know. Because, like, there are other places where you can kick someone. Like the balls. You could kick my balls. Except I wouldn't like that, of course. Either way, you never said you were going to kick my balls either - but you DID want to kick me, and this I know!

But, uh, I've always liked you, so we're good, huh? Yeah.

Oh yes, and Castform:

You're very annoying. This is mostly because I am a Xenophobe Flame Warrior, but still - you're very annoying.

You have never given your opinion on me like this MD

I thought we were buddies

You have never given your opinion on me like this MD

I thought we were buddies
Oh, my dear Alternate Mediterranean friend! You know I love you. I love you so much, I wish you were a girl so we could have hot sex together. THAT'S how much I love you.

Wait. I thought you ALSO wanted to kick me in the throat. Or, well, not specifically the throat, but kick me, you know. Because, like, there are other places where you can kick someone. Like the balls. You could kick my balls. Except I wouldn't like that, of course. Either way, you never said you were going to kick my balls either - but you DID want to kick me, and this I know!

Oh of course I still want to kick your throat, but now that you suggest your balls, I'd rather do that. -does so-

I just didn't want to mention it there, I was waiting for you to post something along these lines.

Last edited:
Hum, let's see...

Castform - Seems decent enough. Don't know him well, but he seems cool.

Hawkfish - Appears to be very nice and makes awesome avatars. ^^

Erika/Nate - You're so sweet and nice. Completely and totally awesome. :D

A capital letter can follow an ellipsis.

Virtually all of the people that I have known to have capital letters following ellipses have annoyed me (for various reasons, none of which involved ellipses). I didn't try to make the point from a gramatical point of view nor intend to make any assumptions about Shadowstar--I probably should have noted that I was talking from past experience in my post.

Back
Top Bottom