• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

Altmer- you seem like a very cool nice person
Music Dragon- you seem groovy
HitlerFrog- annoying
Dewgongeru-nice
ZC- very annoying, seems arrogant.

Vladmir Putin's LJ - Awesome, awesome, awesome. :D (I love your Sims and art threads~)

Belmont - Don't know you very well, but from what I've seen you seem pretty nice.

Oh you.

You're funny. You kick ass, in the good sense. Oh, and you've got an interesting taste in music. Also, have bonus points for being a resident of one of the greatest countries evar.

Aside from that, I don't know you much either. So, have a 7.5/10.

GQ - You seem nice and you art thread is cool and the titles German. Also, from what I've seen you seem to like Fire Emblem and are German, both of which earn you top marks in my book.

Vlad - Awesome art, need I say more?

87 - Don't know you too well but you seem okay.

Caller - You seem okay and from what I've seen in HitlerFrogs introduction post, you have a sense of humor and can hold your own in an argument or debate.

Arylett - I don't really know you either, but from your art thread and other posts you seem to be a nice person.

Altmer - You seem nice and you really know how to lay it on someone when they deserve it. You seem to have a sense of humor and thats always good in my book.

Well, there you have it, Belmont's not-so-in-depth look at each of you.

Don't make Zeph sad ppl, he tries to make you happy with (his?) welcome/birthday songs so don't be hatin'.

ZC: Everybody knows what I think of ZC. :D
Altmer: Don't know you too well, so I can't really say.
Belmont: You seem nice.
Vlad: You seem nice, too. :D Plus I love the Sims and art threads. ^^
goldenquagsire: Don't know you too well either. D:

Yeah, so...In conclusion, I don't really know half the people on here. :D

EDIT: *agrees on the subject of ZC's welcome song*

Thanks Belmont. And yes, I am male, if that's what the question was inquiring to. And thank you, Flora :)

Yeah thats what I was inquiring. I wish Butterfree would put the gender postbit back so i would know. :(

No I'm not. In fact there's barely anyone here for whom I can't assign a trait which makes them better than me in some way.

Back
Top Bottom