• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

Oh you.

You're funny. You kick ass, in the good sense. Oh, and you've got an interesting taste in music. Also, have bonus points for being a resident of one of the greatest countries evar.

Aside from that, I don't know you much either. So, have a 7.5/10.

not just a resident, a native :sunglasses:

LET'S DO THIS

87 ~who the fuck are you~ but you used the word groovy so it's all good

Belmont -- see my magical tilde-encased comment above, and also your avatar makes me cry tears of bad photoshop. :c

Vladimir -- seriously I've only ever seen it 'vladmir' so I'm like putting i's in all over the places VILIADIMIR don't you have a nickname. But moving on, we don't talk much but we coo', we coo', and verne is really white. Also I definitely killed your sims 2 thread. S...orry about that one.

Arylett Dawpnoafweopfjzwef -- your name is, uh, long ... and do you still type in special annoying font? I have all that turned off. c8 But for as much as I've seen you post I have yet to form an opinion of you.

goldenquagsire -- I know you, you're cool. I never know what to call you, though, because 'golden' and 'quagsire' never seem right. DENQUA

Altmer -- ehh you're ok. It's not like I ever see your posts, so.

Castform -- you still kinda annoy the shit out of me. Probably just we're polar opposites. You're young and willing to come to conclusions with little provided evidence (re: my intro thread), I'm young and if I want to make a conclusion I do infinite psychotic research (I HAVE CHARTS AND GRAPHS).

Flora and Ashes -- honestly: you're more annoying that a good portion of this forum. I mean, you ... you use bold and underline to distinguish yourself from ... your other self? What is that? It's obnoxious, because there is one roleplay forum, and these are ~not it.~ I'd make a better judgment of you but every time I see your name I see you posting something annoying in your 'other personality.'

MORALS OF STORY
-verne is totally incoherent (seriously, I just looked at my post as a whole and it's like every other word is something nonsensical or there's numbers between each sentence.)
-verne is going to get bad rating cause he doesn't listen to music
-verne's one really loud jerk (SORRY TO THOSE ON THE RECEIVING END OF THIS)

Also the birthday/welcome songs don't make me feel any better. I see them and go 'oh, look, everyone else on the forum has gotten this too. How bland.'

LET'S DO THIS

87 ~who the fuck are you~ but you used the word groovy so it's all good

Belmont -- see my magical tilde-encased comment above, and also your avatar makes me cry tears of bad photoshop. :c'

Verne - Well, you seem okay, haven't really seen you around here, and yes, my avvie does reek of bad photoshopping, but I am learning!

No I'm not. In fact there's barely anyone here for whom I can't assign a trait which makes them better than me in some way.

What you say often does not equal the impression you give off. Let it slide rather than dwell on one negative opinion of you, it's degrading on your part :|

Vladimir -- seriously I've only ever seen it 'vladmir' so I'm like putting i's in all over the places VILIADIMIR don't you have a nickname. But moving on, we don't talk much but we coo', we coo', and verne is really white. Also I definitely killed your sims 2 thread. S...orry about that one.
Some call me
Strangy
Or Putin that works too :I
oh my god i am white too we have such a close psychic bond you and I. And it's dandy, I have yet to create a new update for the Sims thread anyway so it's okay for it to sink to the abyss while I get my shit together.

Uh I like your style Verne, if you care for what I think of you :V

Arylett - I don't really know you either, but from your art thread and other posts you seem to be a nice person.
Why thank you~ :D

Arylett Dawpnoafweopfjzwef -- your name is, uh, long ... and do you still type in special annoying font? I have all that turned off. c8 But for as much as I've seen you post I have yet to form an opinion of you.
Ahaha, yes, no more font. It really seemed stupid to keep it, since everyone seemed to have this major problem with it. And it pretty much is just a stupid font, not really that big of a deal.

Some call me
Strangy
Or Putin that works too :I
oh my god i am white too we have such a close psychic bond you and I. And it's dandy, I have yet to create a new update for the Sims thread anyway so it's okay for it to sink to the abyss while I get my shit together.

Uh I like your style Verne, if you care for what I think of you :V

psychic high five

Altmer said:
not just a resident, a native
I was going to put that, but one can never be sure. Best stay on the safe side. :3

Verne said:
goldenquagsire -- I know you, you're cool. I never know what to call you, though, because 'golden' and 'quagsire' never seem right. DENQUA
Oh, anything's fine. Most call me GQ, but I've heard both of those before.

Time to rate moar peoples. Working backwards, because I'm weird like that.

Vladimir Putin's LJ - Hilarious as fuck. I see the makings of a great political cartoonist in you.

Arylett Dawnsborough - FFVIII sucks ass but otherwise you're quite a good person. Also, your avatars are always nice.

Caller - No clue who you are. You seem literate enough, though.

Belmont - See above.

82 - See above. Plus points for liking Pink Floyd.

Verne - Bloody funny and quite smart. Also, you don't emo out on everyone, which is good.

Flora and Ashes - Dunno who you are.

Castform - Err you used to be Kaito, right? You did very nice fractals, if memory serves.

Mudkip: KNOWS ALL. You seem to have that "I'm a walking lexicon" feel to you. Pretty damned awesome.
GQ: I've only seen two of your posts, but you seem okay.
Vlad: is amazing.

Last edited:
I'm a visual learner. I need pretty pictures to understand things. D:

See, it's easy to know who you are. You always have some FFTA-related avatar. Altmer has album covers, Strangy has random old people and I have cute guys and the occasional chick from Fire Emblem. People like opaltiger mess things up completely by not having an avatar. :/

Back
Top Bottom