• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

Arylett: I know you don't even know me, but you're pretty cool seeming.
Thank you dear, I'm glad to know I'm cool seeming. ^^

KMew - I don't know you much, but I would love a chance to get to know you~

Oh, I've got a new updated opinion for someone who I already gave an opinion on. I feel that I know her much better now, so my opinion of her has changed a lot~

Cirrus - Cirrus man, you are awesome. And I mean it. You are just this really wonderful person and I just... I think you're really great. MCBC~ <3 Talking to you is really fun and I really do like it~ Our crackish business makes me laaaugh so much. X3 (Holy Scroll of "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!", Queen Arylett, oh dear. You're the reason I call myself Queen Arylett now. X3) You're a good friend! And I'm immensely glad to have gotten the chance to get to know you! Not only that, I'm really glad that you introduced me to your friend~ Who is also a lovely person~ I am just so flattered that you asked me to talk to you and I really do like you a lot~ You are a lovely person, of much awesomenocity. Very kind and caring and very easy to talk too. Also, you're very detailed and you seem to put a lot of thought into your posts, so that only gets you extra Awesome Points.

Dear me, I've become some sort of Cirrusfangirl. X3

Alons: :\ Seriously, you steal sprites, have bad grammar, have a long-ass sig, have unoriginal ideas for avatars and are generally very annoying. Yeah.

You are probably the only person on here who I don't like. What Pleases you?
he made a mistake yeah and he even said that he seriously regretted that but why do you bear a grudge? I am scared to talk to you.and every one of his threads and others that i've seen (not many i'm new) you have some negative thing to say no offence but I don't like you

Hello, I'm back again. I always forget to post here.

Anyway, Arylett is certifiably mad, according to her user title. This is almost always a good thing though, so kudos to you! :3

Verne is a lot nicer than before and is becomeing increasingly great as time goes by. It's a nice thing to see your name about the forums frequently.

If someone's pissy over the right pronoun being used, they can complain about it themselves. :| And if someone gets it wrong right after someone else was corrected for it, they're not going to use the right one just because people keep repeating it.

Yes, English does not have any good consistently-used gender-neutral pronouns. But why should it be a big deal if someone was referred to as 'he' or 'she' when it's incorrect? It's the internet: you can't really tell and not everyone is accurate about their gender fields, either.

Hello, I'm back again. I always forget to post here.

Anyway, Arylett is certifiably mad, according to her user title. This is almost always a good thing though, so kudos to you! :3
Blame Dannichu. X3 She said I was certifiably mad~

But yaaay, being certifiably mad is a good thing~ Thank you Espeon~ (And that guy in your avatar, David Tennant, was it? Oooh, Arylett thinks he's sort of attractive. <3 +5 Awesome Points.)

THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE DOES

well, no, not really. you can switch around genders in sentences all you like and nothing happens unlike in, say, German, where you would have to change various other parts of the sentence to fit.

But yaaay, being certifiably mad is a good thing~ Thank you Espeon~ (And that guy in your avatar, David Tennant, was it? Oooh, Arylett thinks he's sort of attractive. <3 +5 Awesome Points.)

Sort of attractive? That FUCKING DAVID TENNANT!!! (i'm not referring to to the sig-I actually know who he is)

He's a legend around here!

puffytennant.jpg

Back
Top Bottom