• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

Nonono Jolty don't misunderstand me. D: I don't mean I think you're actually like the IRL people I described. I mean in terms of popularity/vibes, that's what it seems like. Gahh I'm stupid. ._.

I'm sure you're a very nice person, it's just that I tend to view your kind of person on the internet the same way I view people at school who are like that, only... er, a lot better. More like they follow the trend that only certain people can follow or whatever I'll just stop talking. Sorry if I offended you, I just can't explain what I mean very well. Should have used a better analogy, please don't hate meee.

I haven't had the nickname longer than about a year so yeah, you win. D|

Dannichu is just Awesome with a capital A. =D I completely look up to her and if someone actually asked who my role model is I'd have an answer now rather than a blank '...Jesus?' Well you already know how awesome you are, so I'll just stop talking now.

Timmy I don't really know, but if they are who I think they are they're just another one of those awesome people on the forum. Also I always think it's awesome when two people meet in real life who know eachother from the internet. :3

Timmy I don't really know, but if they are who I think they are they're just another one of those awesome people on the forum. Also I always think it's awesome when two people meet in real life who know eachother from the internet. :3

Who do you think I am then? :B I swear we've talked on MSN a couple of times before I got a new e-mail address.

Nonono Jolty don't misunderstand me. D: I don't mean I think you're actually like the IRL people I described. I mean in terms of popularity/vibes, that's what it seems like. Gahh I'm stupid. ._.

I'm sure you're a very nice person, it's just that I tend to view your kind of person on the internet the same way I view people at school who are like that, only... er, a lot better.

I haven't had the nickname longer than about a year so yeah, you win. D|

I'm not popular on the internets anyway lol :B People just remember me from back in the day

also BOOM HEADSHOT I win :D I don't actually use it so much anymore, only here (well everyone on the internets who knows me calls me it) but I use other names these days

And Timmy is epic yes she is

I remember you from back in the day. That's all I have to say for you Jolty I am sorry I would post an asdf rant about how you are the coolest queen-loving fangirl ever but yeah.

I remember you from back in the day. That's all I have to say for you Jolty I am sorry I would post an asdf rant about how you are the coolest queen-loving fangirl ever but yeah.

Lol epic :DDD

also
Altmer is kickass
I don't get why some people dislike him :|

Charteon: I got you into PW? Huzzah; my shameless fangirling is good for some things!
(I always get really worried when I fangirl about something too much because I know it gets irritating, but I absolutely love it when I get people into stuff <3)
We definetly need to talk more. About Azumanga and PW and other fabulous things :3

I love your arts, too, Spoon, and I miss them~
And I love your comments in my art thread like nothing else because you always tell me where to improve, which I appreaciate so damn much, you wouldn't believe. :D

I know you guys think Dannichu is all rainbows and unicorns and happiness.

But everyone has a dark side. We're all twisted on the inside. Dannichu is just like me. She's just like me. Someday she'll see, and then she'll come running to me, and then we'll slit our wrists and cry together. You'll see!

I hate you, Dannichu.

don't I seem the least bit more optimistic in the last few months
Sure you do, but it's become your trademark. No offense.

I'll have you know I really do find you a lot more optimistic and happy lately. See? TOLD you everything would be fine someday. I was right.

Music Dragon: he's brilliant lol :[ also liking Blackadder = INSTAWIN. I watched the episode he quoted in his sig only yesterday :D

AK: sure he used to be a twonk but he hasn't done anything remotely lame recently. :B he seems decent at the moment!

Peegeray: GODDAMNIT THATS NOT FUNNIE I WAS NEVER BEEN LOVED

Timmy: we know the game and we're gonna play it

Back
Top Bottom