• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

I'm going to go on record as saying that, apart from that "top 5" list I posted way way back, I really don't like anyone else on this forum. Then again, I'm pretty much a misanthrope nowadays so I hate people by default

I didn't really think I was shy, I'm just so self-critical that I'm afraid to say/do anything. o_o

-hide-
ONCE, THERE WAS A GIRL NAMED DEWGONG.

SHE WAS VERY FOND OF PUTTING HERSELF DOWN SO THAT PEOPLE WOULD SHOWER HER IN COMPLIMENTS AND ... SHOWERS

IT WAS VERY SAD, REALLY, UNTIL...

ONE DAY, SHE GREW ENOUGH EXPERIENCE POINTS TO LEVEL UP TO 14.96

SHE THEN SPENT THE REST OF HER DAYS MOLESTING MYSTERIOUS INTERNET MONKEYS

IT WAS VERY STRANGE
I hate people by default
is this the "I actually hate you hate you" type of hating or the "I HATE YOU AND WANT YOU TO DIE!! now what were you saying again?" type of hating

probably the second type, usually I don't really "hate" people

just imagine I said "mild dislike" instead, I guess

I don't hate myself for compliments, it doesn't work anyways.

I really don't like myself. :x

I am slowly becoming less mean to me though. :) (I guess)

Koori Renchuu, uh I don't know you so I can't say anything.

I tend to dislike newbies by default. But then I think most people do, so...

I feel invisible. SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT ME!

Uh, I would but uh, I don't know you that well sorry

Restu: I like you personally, but sometimes you can be a bit... bleh D:
Espeon: You're awesome, from the looks of your posts.
Tailax: If I knew who you were, I'd say.

I AM IN LOVE WITH EVERYONE HERE

now do me, go.

You're an interesting soul, oui?
Arylett's name mixes up its letters in my typing skillz and "Arylett[verb]" reminds me of Larissa and her Larissa[verb]s.
Verne is the coolest dancin' pedo I have ever met.
surskitty never misses a beat. Except when I get them first.
Lorem Ipsum is... just... there.
ultraviolet I rarely notice all that much. D: I know you're Australian!
Xikaze is awesomesauce and thinks Alex Pettyfer is attractive which puts him up++ in my book!

You know how on Mario Kart, Daisy keeps on saying 'Hi, I'm Daisy!'? Well now every time I read Tailsy, I think 'Hi, I'm Tailsy!' in that voice.

I hope you're happy.

SURSKITTY YOU'RE JUST SLOW ADMIT ITTTTT.

And haha Murkrow.
Except I loathe Daisy. ;__; SHE ALWAYS BEATS ME IN MARIO KART WII
ALWAYS
EVERY FUCKING TIME.
I WILL NEVER GET THREE STARS ON 150CC CUPS.

Sometimes I wonder if Tailsy will ever outgrow random white people in her signature and allcaps messages, but that's kind of a scary thought.

Sometimes I wonder if Tailsy will ever outgrow random white people in her signature and allcaps messages, but that's kind of a scary thought.

SO'S YOUR MUM, RETSU
SO
IS
YOUR
MOTHER

but what's wrong with random white people >:| in fact what is relevant about them being white--
have i ever had anybody ELSE in my sig ever come to think of it

(SO ZETTA SLOW, SURSKITTY.)

I totally am not! I occasionally post with proper capitalization, rather than switching between all-lowercase and CAPSLOCK.

Back
Top Bottom