• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

What do people think of me? I've been wanting to find out. Also, Flora, Castform, Shiny E, and Blaziking are awesomesauce factories in my book.

Really? I always found myself to be idiotic, childish, and annoying.

In my opinion, you, Zephy, SE, and Blaziking are awesome. ^^

In all honenesty, I don't have a favorites list. ^^

My top 5 is:

5: everyone else
4: Arylett because she's just generally awesome and she's helped me through stuff which earns her awesome points. That and the Sheila/Atnura fight. >D
3: Tailsy, because she's funny
2: Strangy (Vladimir Putin's LJ) for a myriad of reasons
1: This guy, for reasons that I don't feel like specifying.

If I didn't mention you, you're probably under #5.
B'aww Zora. Thank you~ =3 Awesome Points, whoo~ ;;Flattered;; If you ever need anyone to help you through stuff again, Arylett is here. =3

Also, that fight WAS awesome. >DDD Oooh it was so much awesomenocity that I wish I could do it again~

I didn't really have a top five in mind tbh but I guess it would be Eevee, Altmer, Number 100, VPLJ, and Music Dragon, in no particular order.

here's my top 5

5. (space for rent)
4. Number 100
3. Strangy
2. Eevee
1. Number 100

yeah that's right I'm in it twice BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT

1. Eevee
2. Furret
3. VPLJ (Too lazy to type it. x___x)
4. surskitty
5. Altmer

798. Dewgong (or the amount of members we have, making me dead last.)

OH MY GOD

I FORGOT TO PUT VERNE ON THE LIST

Seriously, I meant to x___x

Well pretend you're number one. And you aren't a... well you are a jerk but I love it.

ok my top 5

is kinda like

0. Altmer ('cause I break every rule)
1. Tailsy
2. opal
3. Cryssy
4. vee/vplj
5. everyone else

do I smell popularity bitching incoming
i hope not doesn't seem like it
(bandwagon time)

1. Vee
2. Ruby
3. Dewgongeru
4. Zeta
5. this space for rant

ok fine I will post a bloody list

1) JJHF (includes Tailsy)
2) me
3) Altmer
4) everyone else

the end

...I am... third on somebody's list?

I don't know what to say, except... I don't know.

If you guys are wondering why I always overreact over little things like this, it's because when somebody puts me in a favorites list, or mentions me with something like that, it's a huge deal. It's happened to me... once. When somebody likes me, I react more than the people who are used to it.

Thank you, is what I should say.

Back
Top Bottom