• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

I like Darky.

Roof is a friend in real life, but on here...

Hawkfish was awesome while she was on here.

I liked Alonsy before... the incident...

Erindor = Awesome.

And that's it. You're turn to say nice things about me what you think of me.

*taps chin* Well, of what I know of you, you are pretty nice. Quite mature for a eleven-year old, but meh, age shouldn't be a difference.

*hides for the probable bashing*

Well, I got mentioned without even asking for it. :D

Mewtwo, you're amazing. Continue that trend.

Kindling Queen is great.
Evoli is made of pure win.
Tailsy's fun and always gives me a smile.
Surskitty's too serious, but if you're a mod, I guess you have to be.

There are probably a few others as well...

RandomTyphoon is amazing. I won't go into it, but if it wern't for her I probley would have abanodoned my account long ago.
Evoli is a great randomness buddy. And she likes Zelda too, brownie points!
Screaming-yellow-madness is fun. She seems quite nice too.
Minkow is ANOTHER AWESOME TEN-YEAR-OLD. 8D.
Mike the Foxhog likes to watch british comedys. That's all that needs to be said for me to like him. |D

Notory WAS on the "Epically Awesome List of Ten-Year-Olds" until she just went off and turned eleven.
RT is a random awesome person. And she lets me use her "List of Epically Awesome Ten-Year-Olds"
DarkArmour can be a bit too serious, but still fun to be with.
Espeon~ annoys me, in life, and here.
Mike needs to pay attention during Law.
And I barely met Kai.
EDIT: Kai post ninja'd me. 8(

Can I come to the wedding? ♥
Of course~~♡ *

I don't know you very well, but you certainly haven't left a negative impression! ... I have a bit of trouble remembering people unless I've actually had a conversation with them or if they've said a lot of really, really dumb things. IT'S NOT YOU; IT'S MEEEEE /o/

* ♡ is used for platonic love; ♥ could mean either.

Kai is a pretty cool guy, he reports stuff and doesn't afraid of anything. He can come!

CAN WE HAVE THE RECEPTION /UNDERWATER/.

Can I come to the wedding?

That is, if you don't find me to be an annoying idiot or anything which I hope you don't. :[

Of course you can!

Of course you'll have to come naked. The crabmen have something against clothes. I'm sure it won't be a problem, thought!

Of course it won't.

Can I invite Michael Jackson and Gary Glitter with me? I'm sure that they'd enjoy it, and they're my best friends!

(just a joke, I killed them for the money)

I've heard murder's not a very profitable business, at the moment. The economy, you know.

Yeah, it's true. I'm working for peanuts. Although the situation could be sorted by killing Brown and getting someone else up there. Like Darling. His eyebrows would sort the problem out.

Gross, no. He's all old and Catholic and stuff. He doesn't appreciate me and surskitty's ~love~.

Back
Top Bottom