• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you want for Christmas/other holidays?

Lucas₇₅₅

Screw the rules, I have green hair!
Pronoun
he
What do you want to get for the holiday season?
I mostly just want video games and coins (I'm a numismatist).
What do you want?

This coat:

OUTFIT-14%20Large.jpg

I have no idea whatsoever.

Mu parents have been bugging me by asking and I just don't know.
All I've managed to come up with so far is a list of thins I don't want. (clothes, an xbox, an ipod)

I'm pretty sure they're getting me Metroid Prime 3, though.

I'd really like the DVD of 24:Redemption and the DVD set of The West Wing. And basically the DVD series of any cool-looking TV show.
And a bunch of books.
And some of awesome t-shirts with cool things on them.

Honestly, I don't really mind, but I'd like something. An actual present, too, not money which says either "I don't know you" or "I couldn't be bothered to go to the shops and actually get you something". Plus, opening money on Christmas day is no fun. You can't sit under the tree the night before and try and guess what it is :(

Yeah, but it's pretty great when you get presents from family and a ton of money from distant relatives.

I don't have distant relatives, though ): My mum's brother and sister normally get me something, but other than that, it's just the three family members I live with (and it kinda hurts when they get me nothing/money).

A Phoenix Wright game
A Wii with Animal Crossing
DS Wi-Fi USB Connector
Jigsaw puzzle with over 500 pieces
LAPTOP LAPTOP LAPTOP
All I can think of for now...

Last edited:
I knew someone would make this again.
Darkarmour made this like 2months ago, nethertheless...

A New baby Terrepin!!!
+ Super Mario Galaxy, Sonic Riders and Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party on the Wii.

Chrono Trigger DS is my main game, but MD 2, Rhapsody DS, and Luminous Arc are also for consideration if my family has enough to get at least one more.

I'm also asking for fantasy novels, DVDs, some bath supplies, gift cards to my favorite stores (although Gift cards are typically a no-no, it's okay if the recipient likes the store in question

- Eclipse & Long Shadows (WARRIORSSSS)
- ... that's about it :(

I suck at making lists, I never know what I actually want. xD

Either presents or gifts, I'm easy.

OMG I love those. I like it when you wake up and downstairs they're all there and everything. They look like boxes with wrapping on them, and then you take the wrapping off, and indeed they were boxes!

I love boxes.

A Wii, with Super Smash Brothers Brawl, then I won't have to leech my friend in order to play it.
Also, I have this HUUGE box in my room, it's big and boxy and empty, and I can use it to make a perfect cosplay costume for Solid Snake!

OMG I love those. I like it when you wake up and downstairs they're all there and everything. They look like boxes with wrapping on them, and then you take the wrapping off, and indeed they were boxes!

I love boxes.

Yay for box love! :D <3
I want a bunch of DS games (mostly pokemon)
A white tiger plushy
Fuzzy socks
Pajamas yes pajamas
Dragon posters
Pikachu doll
Misc dragon things
Chocolate?~
Money
Book store gift card (they have dragon plushies! :D)
I dunno I'll probably end up with a wallet O.o and some CD I don't wan't.

All I've thought of so far is a graphics tablet. And I'll probably be getting one, because my dad bookmarked the Amazon pages for the two I suggested.

I have no idea what I want for Christmas, but money's always a safe option. I don't see the problem with people giving money as a gift for Christmas (or whatever else): if you don't know what they would like, they can get it themselves? I want to slap people who give gift vouchers, though. :(

Back
Top Bottom