• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Flora

local hellion
Pronoun
they/them
the lovely folks at Namco Bandai
very very slowly through dragon quest 11
well, it WAS veryvery slowly until the hero got announced for smash, and then I hit the game’s halfway point and whizzed through it because I couldn’t put it down.

and then I beat it. Twice. (Please play dqxi it’s one of my faves and one of very few games where I cried MORE upon a second playthrough.)

now it’s a lot of animal crossing, occasionally alternating between world of final fantasy and chocobo mystery dungeon, and eventually a third playthrough of dqxi but this time in 2d mode to see what’s weird about it.

storm

aiat
Website
archiveofourown.org
Pronoun
they/them
nagunkgunk
I'm currently playing... many games. pokemon sword and fe three houses in the backburner, I'm actively advancing in tiny fractions in hollow knight, xenoblade chronicles x (it's a mess of a game but I could play it for weeks just grinding and collecting stuff,,,,) and destiny 2! I rarely have a lot of energy, even for gaming, and d2 and hk both require a lot more effort than xenoblade so that's often the one I sink the most idle "I have a headache but need to do something to pass the time" hours in

I liek Squirtles

sobble squad
Pronoun
he/him
Pokeani
Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Animal Crossing New Horizons, and finishing up my spirit list in Smash Ultimate.

myuma

KILLOVE FIREPROOF!
Pronoun
they/them
Pixiv ID 29112380
Final Fantasy IV (DS). I need to level up my team a bit, which means grinding, but that's boring so I haven't picked it up for a while.

Pokemon White - yes, again. I'm currently training up candidates for my post-game team; a Deino and a Sneasel - though neither of them bring sorely-needed Fighting resistances or Electric/Flying-type attacks.

IndigoEmmy

Confused Webmaster
Pronoun
she/her
Me!
Pokemon Sword and Shield - duh. I've been EV training the crap out of my pokémon, and now it's pretty easy, so that's been fun.
Pokémon White 2 - HAH! a one up on myuma and my game broke and i found a wild victini, i'm playing a ROM of it so that might explain it.
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild - because i never beat it. Darn that stupid lynel i can't beat it.

I've kind of been playing Fire Emblem: Three houses...
but actually not that much, i really enjoy it but i just haven't gotten around to it.

Minecraft sometimes? I got a minecraft realm with my girlfriend so we can hang out even though the coronavirus exists.
Also i've been playing sutoraiku high because that's a real game. It is really fun to play.