• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah sorry. I was getting it mixed up with Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

I'm playing MySims Kingdom right now on the DS.

Mario Slam Basketball
Mario Party DS
Lost in Blue
Picross (strangely addictive and charming.)

(All on the DS.)

I should really be getting back to playing Okami (Wii) but I am a lazy git and I suck so hard with the remote it's not even funny.

A typical time spent gaming:
"Sarah, you don't need to swing it so violently--"
"BUT IT'S NOT WORKING DDD:"
"-resigned sigh- WATCH. -takes remote, beats shit out of everyone-"
"... But that's not fun. :["

i'm still playing persona 3 FES.

it's a lot of fun. really, it is. but even though it's not frustrating at all when it happens, there's something amiss about losing a half-hour of game to one enemy that manages to kill you by the luck of the draw. i had leveled up both my character and his persona twice; a few other party members leveled up a few times as well. i'll probably just throw myself in again tomorrow with better luck, but it's not fun to have to start that over.

Just got The World Ends With You. I can see why my friend is obsessed with it; it's addictive.

I gotta start MarioKart Wii from scratch now after I was forced to delete all of the save files because of a mucked up Action Replay on the wii.

I'm back into my PS2 now.

I like:-

Star Wars Battlefront 2
Digimon Rumble Arena 2 (Amazing)
Revenge of the Sith
Serious Sam: The Next Encounter
Worms4Mayhem
Sonic Mega Collection
Simpsons Hit & Run

[offtopic]Blaziking your avatar is win.[/offtopic]

I found my PMD1. Which means my friend is now a Bulbasaur that Razor Leaf-s and Vine Whips Pokemon to their doooooooooom~

Oh, and since Tales of Vesperia is multi-player...:D (By the way, how the heck do you use First Aid to heal others in battle? My dad had to set me on Auto.)

Getting 100% completion on The World Ends With You now~ I just need Another Day's secret report and I'm all set... (goddamn Pig Noises)

still playing persona 3 FES.

i'm putting the finishing touches on some social links and finding more to build up in the process. i kinda wish i found them sooner.. but now all i need to do is max those out, buff up my academics, charm and courage, and then i can take some girls out on dates and make MORE social links.

this game is great. and i heard persona 4 is even better!

N64: Super Mario 64
DS: Super Mario 64
GBA: Pokemon Emerald

I've recently become obsessed with Super Mario so the majority of my video game playing time is devoted to that. I play Emerald occasionally for my monotype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom