• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMD Blue on DS, FireRed on Gameboy, Gale of Darkness on GameCube. Pokemon? Obsessed? Me?

...Honestly I think they were both brilliant so...honestly I'm not sure how to answer that question. ^^;

I like the mechanics better than Coloseum, and the fact that there's more shadow pokemon. Also the story's better: Cipher's back and hitting worse than before, creating new and harder to purify shadow pokemon. The only thing I don't like is that you play as a kid again. D: I want Wes again.

Sheesh, this'll be a long list. I pretty much play all my games at the same time.

Xbox 360: Fable 2, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Kazooie: Nuts N Bolts, Kameo, Saints Row 2

DS: Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime, Final Fantasy 4, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Leafgreen (not a DS game, but a play it on my DS)

Playstation 2: Sly 2, Ratchet and Clank 2, Ratchet and Clank 3, The other Ratchet and clanks -_-:, more games

That wasn't as long as I thought it would turn out to be.

Not so much playing as studying, but I play The World Ends With You, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Pokémon Emerald Version when I get some time.

DS: Diamond Pearl (Playing on wi-fi with my friend)

Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (been playing non-stop since I got it in July.)
MarioKart Wii (trying to unlock Mii)
Pokemon Battle Revolution (trying to get more battle passes.)
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption ( I need to get back to this.)
Sonic Unleashed (recently finished)
Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party (for fun)
Pikmin Preview (reviewing it for channel)

Gamecube: Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
Sonic Adventure Battle 2
F-Zero GX

Virtual Console: Kirby 64
Lylat Wars (stuck)
Pokemon Snap (stuck)
Megaman 3

Heh. I bought FFVIII and Okami and ended up starting to play these two instead, for no apparent reason:

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap for GBA
Final Fantasy X for PS2

I actually have no idea why.

But I forgot how utterly awesome Minish Cap really is. :333

Playing other games now...

DS: Chrono Trigger
Wii: Okami and No More Heroes
GBA: Zelda: The Minish Cap

I love all of themmm. <3 No More Heroes was a tenner so I thought I'd get it, seeing as it's supposed to be good. A little different from what I usually play, but it's good so far... just extremely glad they removed the blood for the Wii version...

And Okami is beautiful~ I haven't gotten into it until now, because the controls were so fiddly, but I'm really starting to love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom