• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see...

DS: D/P versions, Explorers of Time/ Darkness, and Guitar hero on tour
Wii: SSBB and Battle Revolution
PS2: Rock Band, Guitar hero 3, and Star wars battlefront 2.

I do play each one of those equally, which kind of surprises me.

Once I get all of the pieces of heart in Twilight Princess, I'll be starting on Mariokart Wii, which I bought a few days ago.

Computer - WoW (shut up : P) & Spore Creature Creator
360 - SoulCalibur IV

I want Pokemon Ranch for my Wii...but I'm to lazy to buy the points for it. x D;

PMD: Explorers of Darkness. I finished the main storyline some days ago, but it was so good I restarted.

To you who don't have PMD2. GET IT! IT's WORTH YOUR MONEY!!!!

Pokemon Yellow. I had the world's most massive urge to play it earlier, so I am. The music is so fun and happy~

Wii: Mario Kart Wii/Chocobo's Dungeon
DS: Pokemon Diamond
PS3/PS2: Final Fantasy XII

Last edited:
Lessee...

PSX: Going through the fan-translated Tales of Phantasia ISO. Right now I have Cless, Chester, and Mint in my party, so it's still plenty early.

Wii: Tales of Symphonia is currently in there as I will be doing a Presea playthrough as well as Tech switching. I'll probably throw Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition in soon and just blast through the game with the Chicago Typewriter. Man, that gun makes the entire game easy.

GBA: Found a rom of Tales of the World 3, so I applied a translation patch. No story text is translated and a number of the Artes are still Japanese, but, eh. It's awesome to play Stahn's party with him, Mary, and Kongman. Reid, Farah, and Keele are fun also.

My PS2 hasn't been used much at all lately. Usually just to play Scrubs Season Five.

DS:PMD2! (training for crystal cavern... is lv 30me and partner+lv25 larvitar good 'nuff?)

Wii:Fire emblem Radiant dawn, gonna do story 2 endgame soon
PC: TCoD (duh
PS2: none ATM

DS:Pokemon Pearl, Mario PartyDS Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon mystery Dungeon
Wii:Ghost Squad, Brawl, Raymanravingrabbids2

DS: N+!! It's awesome. Buy it. It's... 1/3 off the normal price of a DS game(I don't know Euro conversions X[ )
Wii: Thinking of buying Radiant Dawn, played my friend's and it's. So. Fun.
And I'm always playing Brawl!

DS: N+!! It's awesome. Buy it. It's... 1/3 off the normal price of a DS game(I don't know Euro conversions X[ )
Wii: Thinking of buying Radiant Dawn, played my friend's and it's. So. Fun.
And I'm always playing Brawl!

I just play N on the internet. :/

Anyway, I'm playing PMD2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom