• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS: Platinum, FFTA2 (I forgot to teach Adelle Viola when I got it so I'm doing it now.)

Mega Man 9. It's pretty fegging awesome. Though I'm pretty sure this game made me grow nuts just for the sole purpose of kicking me in them. Damn thing's hard. I'm gonna have a lot of fun playing on Proto Man mode...

Really? Am I the only one who didn't find Megaman 9 hard?

Anyways; Still having fun with Klonoa <3 Playing Tales of Rebirth again too.

It's damn hard compared to MM2, the game that broke me into the series. It's really not too terrible compared to other games I've played, but there were some times where I was convinced they had replaced part of the level with an IWBTG screen (I'm looking at you, Jewel Man's stage...)

Currently playing:

- Megaman 4, god is it hard, I still can't beat Brightman's stage, and the only Robot master I've defeated is Toadman who was easy once I got the hang on how to avoid him. That said, it's great fun.

- Kirby 64, trying to get all the enemy info cards, since I already got all 74 Crystal Shards and defeated Zero Two. Plus just playing through various stage with different powerups.

- MOTHER 3, is currently on Tanetane islands on my second runthrough, preparing to face the Barrier Trio.

- Metroid Fusion, I don't remember where I am right now, but god this game is awesome.

- Super Smash Bros. Brawl, my god this game never stops being fun.

On Friday I'll get Klonoa Wii and Pokémon Platinum, hurrah.

-Animal Crossing: Wild World, Doing the usual chores (weeding, fishing, paying off the mortgage, etc.)

-EarthBound, still going through my first playthrough, currently at Pink Cloud.

-MOTHER 3, restarted ages ago and haven't gotten around to playing it again. Currently in the Sunshire forest (it's still on fire XD)

Currently playing:

- Megaman 4, god is it hard, I still can't beat Brightman's stage, and the only Robot master I've defeated is Toadman who was easy once I got the hang on how to avoid him. That said, it's great fun.

On Friday I'll get Klonoa Wii and Pokémon Platinum, hurrah.

OMG OH MAH GAWD KLONOA

No offense, but am I seriously the only one here who doesn't find any of the Mega Man games difficult?

-Anyways, I just started Raidou Kuzunouha 2 for the PS2. Tons better than the first one (Which was... Probably the worst game Atlus had ever made. Funny thing is though, it doesn't suck.). I like being able to summon 2 demons at once =3

-Also got Bleach Heat the Soul 6, and Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce for the PSP. Bleach is exactly the same as it was last year, just with some more characters. Still fun too. Dynasty Warriors is Monster Hunter Freedom in the Han Dynasty, but it's still freaking awesome.

MUSOU RAAAAAGE

Gotta get Devil Kings on the PSP.

OMG OH MAH GAWD KLONOA

No offense, but am I seriously the only one here who doesn't find any of the Mega Man games difficult?

It's your fault because of you I'm interested in that game.

And I might find Megaman 4 because I've played it for less then 5 hours or something, but I'll get the hang of it eventually.

It's your fault because of you I'm interested in that game.

And I might find Megaman 4 because I've played it for less then 5 hours or something, but I'll get the hang of it eventually.

Haha, sorry, it's just so awesome. The games themselves are easy, but the characters are great, and the stories are really good, and tend to be a bit on the emotional side.

Plus, buying Klonoa for the Wii will bring us one step closer to the 2 things I want most; The producer of the series said if it Klonoa Wii sells well enough in Japan and America, the team would remake Klonoa 2 for the Wii, and finally a Klonoa 3 =D

Yeah, don't worry, you'll eventually get the hang of it. I generally always suck at a new Megaman game the first day I get it, but that's generally how long it takes for me to break into a new one. After playing a ton of Megaman, you'll eventually find it so easy that you may or may not just start playing with the Buster alone xD

Haha, sorry, it's just so awesome. The games themselves are easy, but the characters are great, and the stories are really good, and tend to be a bit on the emotional side.

Plus, buying Klonoa for the Wii will bring us one step closer to the 2 things I want most; The producer of the series said if it Klonoa Wii sells well enough in Japan and America, the team would remake Klonoa 2 for the Wii, and finally a Klonoa 3 =D

Yeah, don't worry, you'll eventually get the hang of it. I generally always suck at a new Megaman game the first day I get it, but that's generally how long it takes for me to break into a new one. After playing a ton of Megaman, you'll eventually find it so easy that you may or may not just start playing with the Buster alone xD

Gametrailers and IGN noted the fact about the story, and the few clips from various boss battles, especially what I believe is powered up form of Joker or something(damn you for spoiling stuff Gametrailers!) Didn't fail to impress, and I believe I'll enjoy it, games that are super hard isn't my thing, so I'm most likely going to get enough for my money and then look forward to a Klonoa 2 remake and Klonoa 3.

Oh, dude, don't just wait for Klonoa 2. You gotta see if you can find the PS2 version too! (If you have a PS2 though >.>)

^ This. Never played the original Klonoa, but I can back up that Klonoa 2 is amazing. Better than Empire of Dreams, IMO.

Damn, now I want to play through Klonoa 2 again. Too bad my PS2 is ancient and can barely run anything anymore. ;_;

Is currently playing Klonoa and Pokémon platinum, I'm at Vision 6-2 in klonoa, while just having defeated Fantina in Platinum. My god Klonoa is a short game, but fuck that it still ranks as the second best game I've ever played. It's short but sweet and comes with lot of fun, Not unlike your mom.
Oh my god, I knew there was going to be a plot twist but I could NEVER have figured out that Hewpoe was the prince of Cress, NEVER.
And Ghadius is an awesome villain. Seriously.

Shortness definitely doesn't matter in a game as awesome as Klonoa.

Anyways, I restarted Wild ARMs 5, this time, I finally got Dean's Nine Live's Costume, so now I can play as Knight Blazer <3

I'm also playing Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne again.

I just finished Klonoa, and OH GOD THE ENDING, IT WAS ON PAR IF NOY BETTER THEN MOTHER 3, NOW I WANT TO PLAY KLONOA 2 JUST TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. Ok, seriously now, the ending was amazing, I could never have guessed that Klonoa actually wasn't from Phantomile, and the credits was touching in one sense too.
the final battle was kind of hard to, compared to the rest of the game.

^ That's what I like about the Klonoa series. Their endings are always very emotional, or touching.

Just nabbed Mushihime-Sama for the PS2, and blew right through it a couple of times. It seems hard, but it's nothing compared to the likes of Mars Matrix, Giga Wing, or Touhou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom