• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As said, Klonoa was short, and that sucked. But fuck that, it's short but it's cheap and comes with lots of extra fun, not unlike your mom.

Team Fortress 2. Why the hell aren't I getting unlocks? Also, CS:S and CS:CZ for when TF2 shafts itself (which is quite often).

Still working on Tales of Phantasia. I'm stuck on the Tower of Flames, or whatever it's called.

STUPID FSCKING GERALDINS. D:

(Also, Blazing Hearts, your sig quote is awesome. Yay Anise~)

Still working on Tales of Phantasia. I'm stuck on the Tower of Flames, or whatever it's called.

STUPID FSCKING GERALDINS. D:

(Also, Blazing Hearts, your sig quote is awesome. Yay Anise~)

You should've tried to get some Ice Charms, if you haven't already. It makes life in the Burning Tower MUCH easier. You should also try grinding to around level 40 xD I had next to no trouble in Full Voice at around 39~45-ish.

(Thanks. This is true. <3 Anise)

Lego Star Wars. The prequel and the original trilogies.

Oh how I wish The Complete Saga was for the PS2.

See, I have the Rune Bottles to make the Ice Charms. I just don't have the Flare Charms that I need to transform, because the enemies that drop them keep wiping out my party.

I should probably do some level grinding~

-Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Ganon's Tower)
-Okami (Agata Forest)
-Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Chapter 1-7)

FTW!!!!

Finishing up with Disgaea - would be finished if the final boss wasn't freaking impossible. D8

Right now, I'm slowly getting through the last dungeon of Persona 4. Just taking my sweet time with that~
And finally blazing through Platinum. I've been neglecting that for too long.

My .hack//G.U. is staring at me though. I'm pretty much done with that game.

Also getting all the little extra events at Romani Ranch in Majora's Mask~ :]

Trying to play Mega Man 3 and realizing how much more annoying it is to play than 2. I would like it better if it had more polish and if it didn't suffer massive slowdown every time more than two enemies would be on screen. Don't get me wrong, it's good, but I still like 2 and 9 better...

Slowdown? I don't think I've ever encountered any slowdown on Mega Man 3, unless I'm emulating it on my PSP... I know for a fact that it works effortlessly on the PS2 version of Anniversary... I prefer 3 and 4 over 2 though simply for the fact that you can slide, 3 has Gemini Man, and 4 has Dr. Cossack, and a freaking broken Charge Buster shot.

Since it's a couple more weeks until Knights in the Nightmare, and Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires come out, I'm blowing through Mega Man X Command Mission, and Mega Man Network Transmission again.

Slowdown? I don't think I've ever encountered any slowdown on Mega Man 3, unless I'm emulating it on my PSP...

Perhaps it's just the way the VC emulated it. I just tried playing the ROM I have of it on my computer and there was little to no slowdown.

I take it back, but it's still considerably harder than 2, mostly 'cause the levels are longer. :/

what fucking mega man games are you playing

All of'em dude. I blow through'em like nobodies business. It's what happens when you pick up Megaman 7, and Megaman X as your first games at the age of 4. The only one that even remotely gives me trouble is Mega Man 5, mainly because Gravity Man, Crystal Man, Wave Man, Dark Man, and the Wily Machine are a bunch of bitches.

Perhaps it's just the way the VC emulated it. I just tried playing the ROM I have of it on my computer and there was little to no slowdown.

I take it back, but it's still considerably harder than 2, mostly 'cause the levels are longer. :/

Ahh, I don't know how the VC emulates them. Emulating on the PSP sucks though, since I do get a bit of slowdown, and the PSP can't even play the original Mega Man for some reason.

And yes, that statement is true. It is harder, with the exception of Top Man, whose stage is definitely the easiest since Cut Man's. But it's Mega Man. With the exception of the X series, each game just gets harder (The X series got easy with X5, and then went back to classic difficulty with X8).

Pokemon Platinum, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
My Wifi doesn't want to work, which kind of sucks. But I play both anyway, they're just that awesome. :)

Whew, finally was able to really get into Mega Man 3. Turns out it was mostly Top Man's level that was really glitched and the rest of the game moved fine, for the most part

GAH the part with the eight dark bots (AKA the revisited Mega Man 2 robots) is making me angry. I have to relive the horror that was Quick Man all over again...*shudder* Hitting him with the Gemini Laser is hard as fuck and his added size makes him much harder to jump over. Even Air Man's been made considerably more difficult...

It was hard to find, but I got myself a copy of Advance Wars: Days of Ruin. Finally.

PC: Football Manager 2009, Battlefield: Heroes, Chaos;Head
DS: Pokemon Platinum, AW: DoR

Haven't touched FE Shadow Dragon in ages...

Anybody else here play Battlefield Heroes? It's free to play, but in closed beta right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom