• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What is in your pockets right now?

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
So, what's in you're pockets right now. Let's see what I have...

Well, I am bored at work... (I got a desk job today) and I work as a Security Officer... sooo I have a duty belt full of stuff but that's not in my pockets so it doesn't count. But I have a lot of pockets in my BDU's.

Ok
My cellphone
A couple pens
Two dollars
My wallet
An access card
Switchblade
Plastic spoon.... don't ask XD

And that's about it.

I don't often carry too much in my pockets, being a student and all. O.o;...

Currently I have --
My cell phone
My wallet
Ear buds and a small adapter for them
My USB drive

Being a techie the last two are my necessities. >D

Nothing on the ones I'm wearing right now, but in my school trousers I have a roll of paper with surds written on them that I've had in there since September and if I ever take it out then I lose (don't ask).

Just my phone. The most I ever have is my phone, money, house-keys, bus/train ticket and maybe some chewing gum or mints, possibly even a receipt or guitar pick. Never anything more exciting than that.

Recently, I had half a Swedish crown, also known as 50 öre, in my pocket. Then I sat down and it fell out but I didn't really care because you can't buy anything for those anyway.

I don't have anything in them currently but I always carry:

my cellphone
chapstick
wallet
iPod

occasionally my flash drive and occasionally a lighter.

Uh...

Cell phone
Gum
Pen
SD card reader
MP3 player
Some order confirmation from ordering pizza online
Movie ticket
Wallet

nothing currently, but you will find my phone and iPod in them most of the time.

Occasionally my GameBoy Advance with Pokémon Crystal.

Back
Top Bottom