• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What pokemon do you never want to evolve?

Spoink.

I'll raise that thing until it's really powerful.
But - but, Grumpig is awesome. D:

I wish I hadn't evolved my shiny Chansey because lime green is way cooler than extra pale pink. I never evolve Marshtomp because Swampert is ugly. I don't evolve Cubone either; I like Marowak but Cubone is so much cuter.

I never evolve Pokemon that gained 4th-gen evolutions, though maybe my case doesn't count because I mostly play 3rd-gen games. XD; I'm sure I'd evolve spare ones for Pokedex entries, but for casual gameplay, nope. But I think Probopass and Lickilicky are cute, anyway.

I think I was reluctant at first to evolve Roselia into Roserade, and I'm also never evolving male Kirlia into Gallade. I didn't evolve my Bagon (now a Salamence) when I was training it, because at the time I didn't really like Shelgon. Typlosion and Dragonite are cool guys, and that's it.

There's a Chinchou I have on Crystal that I swore many years ago I would never evolve. But I have no idea why... >_>

I have this Starly on my Diamond game(not my first Starly, just some random one I caught) that I SWEAR to not evolve. Don't ask me why. I guess I think it's kinda cute...

Ditto to the whole Scyther thing. Back when I was first starting out, I wanted to evolve it because I thought it would get stronger, so I kept training it. It got to, like level 70 before I realized that perhaps it didn't level-evolve.:sweatdrop: By then I was so attached to it that I still won't evolve it. Scyther rocks.

So does Grovyle.:sunglasses:

I'd say.......Yanma.
Yanmega, well.....I kinda hate it.:sweatdrop: I mean, I hate a lot of bugs, but not Yanma.

I never want Grovyle to evolve. Oh, unless it's into the fictional Pokémon a friend of mine created, Archopy.

Whilst we're on the topic of Pokémon not evolving, I never want to see an evolution or prevolution for Lapras.

Eevee. It's much cuter than all of its evolutions.
Cyndaquil. Poor thing is just far too cute. Its evolutions look ugly.
Aaron. Read the above ^^

Charmander, Lickitung, and Vulpix. They're just too cool.

And if I ever had a Totodile, I wouldn't evolve him either.

Bayleef, Chikorita, Torchic, Pikachu, Pichu, Vulpix, Buizel, Scyther, Eevee, Quilava... the list goes on. XD I like most of their evolutions, though.

Dragonair, definitely.
Glameow - It's kinda nice, but Purugly looks as if it ate WAY too many Iams packs.
Barboach
Quilava
Wartortle
Vigoroth
Misdreavus. I love Mismagius's cry - shame about the rest of it.
Buneary

That's it for now, but my warped and tormented mind will probably think of some more shortly.

Am I the only one who loves (fully) evolved Pokémon? Even though I love evolved Pokémon, I have some that I won't evolve because I already have its evolution(s), like my Eevee.

scyther, electabuzz, aipom

although, i have already evolved my electabuzz for competitive battlign, i keep electabuzz on my team anyway

My shiny Drifloon, Driffy. :love: I'm never going to let him evolve because he won't look as cute as he does now if I let him evolve into Drifblim. So Driffy is staying as a Drifloon. :sunglasses:

Vigoroth isn't as lazy as slakoth and slaking. Honchkrow looks weird, so if I train a murkrow, I probobly wouldn't evolve it.

I never want to evolve my Azuril. They're just too adorable in that form. *squees*

In more realistic non-evolutionary preferences, I don't like to evolve Misdreavous. Her evolutionary form is frightening, and just not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom