• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What really annoys you about the Pokemon Anime?

The new American voice actors is really the only thing that bugs me about the show. I kinda have a "younger-than-I-am" mentality and am easily entertained in most cases, especially when it comes to things I've liked since I was little. *sigh* I was finally getting used to the new American voice actors... then I had to go watch a youtube video of the Japanese version and gape at how much better (and longer) the theme song was, how much smoother it flowed (it looks choppy in the dub due to all the time cuts) and the much-better voice acting. =( Now I kinda feel like I'm missing out. xD

I still like it though, and I usually watch it every Saturday morning lolz.

Ash left Pallet Town at the age of 10... We're now three regions over in Sinnoh, and... how old is he now? 14? O_o;; I've never been able to guess their ages now. But overall it's pretty good xD

I just watched Ash's gym battle with Candice. So far, I have been irked by some of Ash's contrived tactics, like Swallowing the <Attack>, Ice Aqua Jet, Spinning Dodges, etc.

More loathsome trends:

• [*]Today, Grotle somehow manages to knock out a Sneasel with a single instance of both Rock Climb and Razor Leaf, despite being viciously pelted with Icy Wind.
    [*]When Staraptor uses Brave Bird, Candice somehow, during the vast gap between Ash's command and impact, fails to call out any sort of dodge, completely out of character for someone normally so prepared.
    [*]Another, "Trust your instincts" maneuver against Snover. Blech.
    [*]Chimchar's cheap snowboarding on icicle fragments to overcome Abomasnow, and then somehow surviving the latter's powerful final Blizzard.

Last edited:
where should i start?:
-movies have no connection to the anime
-ash was 10 when he started, it's been what? 5-6 nearly 7 years?
-he's 15-17, and is hanging out with a 10 year old girl and a 20-22 year old man
-brock is 20-22, get rid of him already
-pikachus got to be at least 6-8 years old(probably one when given), get rid oh him already
-i don't even want to get started on jessie, james, and meowth
-galactic costumes

Back
Top Bottom