• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What really annoys you about the Pokemon Anime?

I dont think it's toughness, but I think they generally weaken Ash's abilities to deal with this guy...and he pulls off one hell of a fight against Fantina in the next two episodes.

What the hell is up with that?

first season (or all Veronic Taylor seasons) are best. what would you all think of a SOVA thread?

(i wants to meet veronica taylor for everything in the world)

Over the years I've started to understand the term 'filler' but why does everything have to take TOO frigging long?

If this was the old show, Ash would have owned Kanto and would have been halfway through Johto. At least the fillers in Johto were decent (Orville the Pidgey anyone?).

If they gonna make filler episodes, at least make them interesting.

We don't wanna see nothing about an Old Lady and weak Pikachu.

Also. Where CAN you find the newer episodes subbed?

Over the years I've started to understand the term 'filler' but why does everything have to take TOO frigging long?

If this was the old show, Ash would have owned Kanto and would have been halfway through Johto. At least the fillers in Johto were decent (Orville the Pidgey anyone?).

All I know about it being subbed is from other fans, downloading the subbed ver. on pokeplus, and Dattebayo fansubs.

Other than that, I think there is no other because PUSA hates Japanese

Who knows? It literally took I think...75 episodes to get from one gym to the next....thats a bit hard to swallow. I think it's a way to extend the series life until the next game comes out so that they can play the games and get an idea of what to work with for the next series while working on the current one.....rinse and repeat with even MORE filler than the last one. Else they pull another Orange Islands series and have 95% of the fanbase asking for filler based regions to appear in the games. *shudders*

It's simple, Ash isn't pro enough to actually not get lost or get sidetracked. In the recent season, you can tell that the gym leaders shun him as he meets them in one episode, and they're too busy to battle till 5-10 episodes later.

Psst. 4kids didn't make Pokémon. And this isn't in the Japanese version.
Wait... I get it now. So, 4kids just makes the pokemon TV show from the games and the pokemon creators didn't have anything to do with it? That'd make sence...

This might seem strange to say, but the thing is that, if you didn't get to see the anime/movies, you'd really miss them.

Wait... I get it now. So, 4kids just makes the pokemon TV show from the games and the pokemon creators didn't have anything to do with it? That'd make sence...
*headesk* No, 4kids used to dub the anime. Now PCI (aka PUSA) does. By Japanese version, I meant the original version of the anime. Man, I thought everyone knew this.

Recently, how Paul is OP'd when facing Ash, yet gets raped by Brandon easily.

6 to 2 is the biggest bunch of bull ever, regardless of how I feel about Ash.

The fact that when the Psyducks were blocking the road in the anime it was because they were protecting their young.
And that you can combine the stars while using Swift to make a big star, which makes no sense at all.

/me peers at the topic title.

1. It's still ON.
2. Still no where near as good as the first series.
3. How everyone wears funny costumes now.

People who just appear for one episode, stuff happens, Ash and co. walk off into the sunset, rambling about how they'll see them again. Character of the day is what they're called, I think. Though I haven't watched the show in a long time, so I don't know if they really still do that, but..

And everything about Team Rocket. Just.. why must they be so stupid? They're not funny at all.

Simple: the dub voices. Until those, I was an avid fan of the Anime. But when they changed the voices, Ash seemed like a little kid, the girls sounded way more mature, and the Professors? I'm not even gonna go there. Also, Team Rocket was originally so serious, but now they're just comic relief.

yeaaaaaaah...

ash's new voice is pretty laaame. i liked his original voice even though i didn't often watch the dub. now i don't watch it at all though because his voice makes me throw up.

Back
Top Bottom