• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Time is it? Mafia Time! [Mafia Win]

Re: What Time is it? Mafia Time! [Day 1]

There is some uneasy discussion, but the trapped ones can't seem to figure out who could have done this... They decide that they will wait it out.

No-one has died. 24 Hours for Night Actions.

Re: What Time is it? Mafia Time! [Day 1]

Dawn breaks.

The trapped ones gather, and quickly stumble upon quite a mess. Blood spatters the carpet of the great hall, flung to walls and floor in frantic splashes, as if a fierce struggle had happened here. In the centre of the hall, lay a small, yellow-furred body, the killing blow evident even among the other wounds - one lies over the jugular, a lucky shot.

Jake the Dog (Blastoise Fortooate) is dead. He was Lawful-Aligned. 24 Hours.

[As a note - if anyone fails to send it a night action/state you won't be using yours on the next night, and yours is not a choose-when-to-use-it one, I will modkill them for inactivity.]

Re: What Time is it? Mafia Time! [Day 2]

...Jake?

Jake, buddy?

No... no no no no NO this can't be HAPPENING.

W-why'd they... JAKE!

Well... o-okay... we.. *snff* gotta find who did this... who killed my buddy...

Well, there was a struggle (Also, pools of water vs pools/splashes of blood?) when the Ice King died, so that in and of itself may not mean much. I'm not sure what the killing blow on the jugular might signify, either.

Rain...i...corn....have...teeth...to...savage...and have...horn to...poke hole....

[Susan doesn't say much, so....yeah. Sorry cannon.]

Rainicorn wouldn't kill Jake. they were like a couple and junk.

*sniff* I..don't think this was Rainicorn. T-the... cut's too neat-lookin'...

I think it was Me-Mow... she does have a dagger, and it did say that the shot was "lucky"... she can't do much at once, but all she'd have to do is get a little cut on his neck... a-and that would make a lot of blood...

That or Marceline... w-with the axe and everything...

Alright. Lets try to get to the lump'in bottom of this stuff.

So far we know Ice King and Jake are dead. This is tragic and junk but we gotta find the ones trying to kill us first. Finn here says maybe Me-Mow or Marceline, but that can't be the only ones you guys are thinking could be doing this.

For glob's sake will you guys help narrow down who is behind this so we can go home and junk?

It wasn't me. Like I said before, I can only do poison stuff.

...we are not going anywhere. Either we risk doing nothing and finding another dead in the morning, or we risk being wrong by accusing someone.

Gawd....what are we going to do for lump'in sakes.

...Lump.

You know what I'm going to get this ball rolling. All these smooth people are going to die from not doing anything anyways, and we may as well try to lump'in find the killers.

Me-Mow

Me-mow. In theory, maybe she even has an acidic poison that dissolved a hole in Ice King's throat?

Me-Mow

It just seems so obvious. Poison, knives, blood... *shiver*

The group slowly turns on one of their own, hissing and whispering to each other. There are tears and arguments, but they soon come do a decision - the little cat has to die. Lady Rainicorn takes her place as the one to do the job, dealing swift justice with her horn.

But it seems, there was no blood on her paws.

Me-Mow is dead. She was Lawful-Aligned. 24 Hours for night actions.

Dawn rises over the castle, pale rays breaking the darkness within.

But parts are still in shadow...

After a short search, Lumpy Space Princess is found still in her room. There are no signs of a struggle, but her lumpy face still bears an expression of surprise, despite being several feet from her body, head cleaved clean off in a single strike. The wall behind her slumped body is sprayed with the thick fluid lumpy people have instead of blood.

Lumpy Space Princess (HighMoon) is dead. She was Lawful-Aligned. 24 hours.

Re: What Time is it? Mafia Time! [Day 3]

I have a feeling this was Flynn's work. We're friends and all, but there is a huge amount of evidence pointing to this. There was no struggle and face since Finn was LSP's friend and her face could have been sliced clean off. So speak off buddy. I will kill you if it benefits all of us. :I

Back
Top Bottom