• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's wrong with you?

The only serious thing that I can think of is that I lack an understanding of how humans are... well, human. I just don't see humans as anything more than animated meat at the mercy of the universe. =/

Which gets to be very interesting when I ponder what I am. So far, I've come to the conclusion that meat, no matter how big or strong or whatnot, is meat and is therefore still squishy under the right amount of pressure.

tl;dr: I'm cynical, lacking empathy, and too literal-minded for my own good.

• I'm an attention hog--I prefer having people's attention on me to ignoring me by some sort of extreme degree.
  • I don't like starting conversations or entering the beginnings of one. I also hate interrupting others when they're conversing, even if I know they won't mind.
  • I'm obessed with my cat and my tablet pen.
  • I commonly lay down and do absolutely nothing for over an hour, even though I usually want to be doing something. This particulary applies right after I wake up in the morning.
  • When I'm bored, it's hard for me to do anything that I don't percive as actively fun.
  • I'm a bit of a procrastinator.
  • I worry too much--sometimes I feel odd when I have nothing to worry about.

What's wrong with the PhaRaoH?

-I have painful eczema.
-I have very poor social skills
-I'm covered in scars, and I mean covered...
-I find it hard to sleep on a bed; I'd rather have the floor. XD
-It's easy to get my attention, maintaining it is another matter.
-I lack confidence and I find it hard to do things asked of me by other people for fear of not doing it properly or badly
-I hate being touched (And can you blame me? -_-)
-I'm a poor conversationalist, and I hate starting a conversation.

That's what's wrong with the PhaRaoH.

I have bad eyes, tons of scars, bad skin, and I manage to be both fat AND bony. (don't ask)

Luckily, I could care less about my appearance.

As for personality... Probably a ton, but I'm too arrogant to notice what.

My flaws? Uh...

• I have borderline personality disorder (apparently).
  • I suffer from severely obsessive love.
  • I don't know anything about Altmer's flaws.

my flaws spur me on the way to perfection, that's why

no actually I have a lot of flaws but I'm not telling you them

I can be very lazy.

I am way short for my age. Seriously. Nothing more to say.

I suck at doing math in my head. Pretty much like what Danni said.

My teeth are all messed up.

I get distracted easily. I might notice a rubber band on thr ground during a test, and it takes me five minutes to realize the test isn;t done.

I LOVE being the center of attention. I'm not sure this is a flaw, but...

Sometimes I go into hyper episodes.

I get really into something for, like, a month. I play a Mario game, and be obbsessed with it for a while, then I slowly become obbsessed with Pokemon, then something else, then Mario again...

I like to mix up words. (ex: Peanut Butter becomes Beanut Putter)

I'm forking lazy, I have a bald spot on my eyebrow (although I'd say that would be a more "what's AWESOME with you" thing), uh, I'm incredibly clumsy and hopelessly un-coordinated. I also have a slight suspicion I have ADD. If there's something I'm not interested in, my brain will not concentrate on it at all. If there's something I am interested in, it is all I can think about all day. Annoying, I guess.

Last edited:
Dur. One I forgot. (Add forgetfulness to my list. :P)

• I'm pretty sure I have dermatillomania, which means I have a problem with picking at my skin. (Pimples, scabs, hangnails, etc...) I keep trying to stop, though. D:

Agoriphobia, over active imagination, slightly overweight, horrible reflexes, picky eater, insomnia, fear of commitment and reality.

...That's me in a nutshell.

Oh, joy!

First off, I'm obsessed with fake life, dreams and want to find a true way to "morph".

My memory is bad, my circle of friends is actually decreasing...

Mom and Dad overreact to lots of things.

Can't live without using one electronic a day. (Probably the worst problem, as my parents are video game haters)

The only good thing about me is my A average. Really.

Yaaay, my favourite thread! |D
  • I have a very limited sense of smell. I can only smell relatively strong odours when someone tells me there's a smell and I sniff really hard and noisily, but otherwise I wouldn't notice. And I suppose I have a lowered sense of taste as well then, but I've never noticed it.
  • I have a weird spine. If I go and sit against a wall, press and then move my back from side to side, there's a huge (apparently disgusting xD) crunching noise. My sister can do it to, so either we're just weird and nobody's ever tried it before or we have weird spines.
  • I have flat feet. Extremely flat feet. You know those tests where you put your foot in water then stand on some paper? Yeah, mine's just one big damp patch because I have no arches. I've worn insoles before but they don't work, so we've applied to the doctor again to get new ones after years. I'm pretty sure this will cause some problem in future life, as my left one can get really painful after lots of walking or running.
  • I have a weak jaw. Apparently nobody else notices, but it makes me have a double chin unless I deliberately push it outwards in an attempt to not look ugly. It looks really noticeable from the side and requires braces that I chose not to get but now regret.
  • I have lots and lots of hair, all over my arms, and above my lips. This is INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING as I need to pluck all the hairs on my upper lip (this takes for ever and is painful) or get a female's razor and just use that - I shouldn't, but sometimes I can't be bothered to deal with plucking. I'm not sure whether the slight stubble is noticeable or not; probably not, but I'm really self-conscious of the area around my mouth now because of it. And my arms are just another story - they were really bad in primary school, and when I got to year seven I just started shaving them every day or so. Now I've grown confident enough to just be able to leave them, although I nearly never wear long-sleeved shirts or anything. Believe it or not this is actually really annoying too. ;_;
  • Apparently I have SPD. I'm pretty confident that I'm an Indigo Child - or if you don't believe in that kind of thing, rather different from every other person I speak or meet. My school calls it SPD - which stands for Schizoid Personality Disorder. Look it up~ Ironically it says because of my SPD I have a low sex drive, which would explain a lot, but wouldn't explain the obvious overload of testosterone which produces all the hair mentioned previously...
  • I'm... sort of ambidextrous? xD Not sure if this counts as something wrong with me, but I guess it's unusual. I write better with my right hand, but I've been testing myself and with a bit of practise my left hand could definitely write as well, and have better control (my hand-writing is crappy). I don't think I could ever draw with my left hand, too many years of right-handedness, and I play sport with my right hand. But I'm told I play the guitar left-handedly, which makes me think even more I was just ambidextrous at birth and someone put a pencil in my right hand.

Phew~ Think that's it. Oh and it's probably the SPD/Indigo child/whateverness but I have zero social skills too =D

I freak out at really stupid things.
All of my friends say i need help, when i clearly don't think i do.
I have Aspergers Syndrome and that makes me overwhealmed over really small things.
I get very anxious before a test.
Whenever i meet someone, their name goes through one ear and out the other.

Uhhhhhh let's see now... My flaws?

I try to force my opinions onto others, some people on the forums may have noticed. 8D;

I find it difficult to visit the same friend to do the same activity day-in day-out for more than three days.

I have an irrational phobia of moths, hospitals and clothes shops.

I'm not a very good conversationalist.

I'm probably one of the most unattractive people you could ever meet.

I physically refuse to throw away any old objects of mine from when I was small as they all hold some sentimental value to me.

I get random urges to learn random things. (Like the dimples on a golf ball...)

• I am terrified of Spiders. I'll scream even if it's really tiny.
  • I can't stand shopping for anything. It takes forever.
  • I have a horrible addiction to coffee and gum.
  • I'm so optimistic that some people get scared when i'm in a good and cheery mood.
  • I hate talking on the phone. this is a bad thing cuase i want a cellie so bad.

That's pretty much it, but, I'm also hyper, loud, and crazy. I'm not sure you would call that a bad thing, but my friends get scared if i tell them i had coffee with breakfast that morning or something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom