• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your favorite Grass Starter?

What's your favorite Grass Starter?

• Bulbasaur

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Chikorita

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Treecko

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Turtwig

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters
Bulbasaur. Didn't particularly care for any of the others. I liked Sceptile a bit, but did not like Chikorita at all.

Bulbasaur

I have a freaking box full of them on leafgreen
I love them all to bits ;-;

I always liked Chikorita. I'm a sucker for cute things. And he has one heck of an awesome shiny.

And I kinda like Turtwig too, but not as much.

Bulbasaur. It's cute, it's part poison, it's my partner on PMD2, and it was the first Pokemon I ever started with. <3

Treecko, he's just adorable. Plus I still have a plushie of him lying around in my room from one of my past birthdays.

Bulbasaur, Chikorita being a close second.

Picked Bulbasaur over Chikorita because I've actually had the chance to start a game with it. Sadly, I never played G/S/C.

probrally a chikorita for 1st place.
why? cuz it's cute (seeing as i'm a girl)
and quite easy to draw.
2nd place would be bulbasaur
and 3rd place would be turtwig.

Treecko. My first video game Pokemon, and one of the only offensive grasses out there. Look at those blades of Sceptile's *drools all over Rescuer the Sceptile*

Chikorita! It's hard to explain it, but it just appeals to me. The thing that always makes me wonder is why it's male more often than female...
Anyway... Whee, Chikorita :)

I like Treecko just... because. It's my favorite out of all of its evolutions, for no apparent reason. Maybe because it's all one solid color? Not to mention the fact that I can't think of any other gecko Pokemon.

Treecko and Chikorita, I love 'em both. <3

Honestly, I can't choose one. I have more good memories with Chikorita (I beat Bugsy on Crystal using one ALONE), but Treecko's cooler.

Back
Top Bottom