• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your favourite move?

Metronome - It's fun to use in all battles that aren't important (Elite Four, Battle Frontier)
Swords Dance - I can feel the power...
Hyper Beam - Because Generation IV made it look cool again! :D
Surf / Thunderbolt / Flamethrower / Ice Beam - Because they have great power and 100% accuracy.
Heal / Defend / Attack Order(s) - Becuase I like Vespiquen
And many more I can't think of now.

Spacial rend, Shadow claw, Dark pulse, Surf, Toxic, and yes, Metronome is extremely fun, especially when it uses moves you've never seen before (IE Sacred fire and Aeroblast.)

Hyper beam, cause it looks awesome, and Tri-Attack, cause it's Flamethrower, Ice Beam, and Thunderbolt all in one! If only someone I actually liked could learn Tri-Attack... also, I wonder why Tri-Attack is WEAKER than Flamerthrower, Ice Beam, or Thunderbolt...

Doom Desire. It sounds awsome :3 It's like Jirachi is wishing for the world to end, even though it's not that dramatic xD

Bite. Simple, but effective.
It's a stand-by for me, really-- when all else fails, it's a good, reliable move.
(And having my espeon have it in Crystal was a lifesaver.)
:3

I'm a fan of Aeroblast and Metronome.

Especially in g/s/c. Lugia, attack with your hugeass lazer.

Generally recovery moves. Having a pokemon with high defense, recover, Aqua Ring and Leftovers is pretty devastating.

G/S/C Psybeam. Best move animation ever. Also, G/S/C Aeroblast.

I too am a fan of Metronome. I loved seeing my Togepi use moves like Eruption and Dragon Rush.

Anything very destructive, like Hyper Beam, Doomi Desire, Blast Burn, etc. Mostly because those moves look really cool on PBR. :D

Oh, some other moves I like:

Leaf Blade - It looks so awesome when I imagine it.

Dark Pulse - It sounds cool and looks cool.

Shadow Ball - See Dark Pulse.

Transform - You can turn into the Pokemon you're battling, which is awesome.

Surf because you can move on water and it's a strong water move and Metronome because... it's... unpredictable...?

I uh, like Attract. It's a useful move, and I love to imagine how the other pokemon looks like when they're infatuated with mine.

Back
Top Bottom