• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your real name?

Jessica Clara Carolyn.. [lastname].

Clara was my great-great-grandmother who passed away within a few hours of my birth, Carolyn is my grandmother. (:

Lindsey Yvonne SillyNorwegianlastnamethatnobodyhas (which I believe to be possibly a variation of 'Solveig' with the 'i' taken out and the 'o' and 'e' switched.)

8D

Just avoiding the possibility of being found over Google or something by people I know. :B I posted my full name on a forum once and that post was the first result shown by Google for a long time if you typed my name in. I think that thread is long gone or something now though, because I can't find myself in a Google search anymore. :3

Last edited:
Rachel nicole LASTNAME erm something weird i once met a doctor named nicole rachel wtf and the eyedoctor people had to ask my middle name because there was another person with the same first and last name X-X i guess my last name is popular.... theres a old artist with my name first and last me saw a pic of something she made a VERY disturbing pink sculpture of a pink blob with a plastic nose! (i just died)

My full name? Blah. Timothy Samuel Poulin (Rhymes with foolin'). Everyone calls me Tim. Everyone always makes fun of my last name. Also, don't you dare call me Timmy or I will hunt you down.

Back
Top Bottom