• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Which non-promotion legendaries are easiest/hardest to catch?

Easiest are Palkia and Dialga; Kyogre and Groudon also have higher catchrates than most legendaries (5 compared to 3); hardest is anything else assuming that the RNG hates you.

Although, technically, Arceus should be the hardest due to having the highest level x.x

alright get this peoples, the hardest pokemon to catch I think is mespirit, I've tried to catch it soooo many times but it runs away, it takes like 500 pokeballs to actualy catch it and to top it all off you need to find it on your map! And the easiest pokemon to catch is Dialga, I cought him on the first turn with a quick ball.(I don't know about Palkia because I have Diamond)

Easiest is Dialga/Palkia
Hardest is any of the 'runners' apart from Suicune in Crystal.

Hardest for me would be Raikou. I never found it on my Gold and Crystal games, ever.

I think my easiest was Palkia.

Technically, Dialga and Palkia are easiest, followed by Kyogre and Groudon, and then everything else... and then the moving legends.

it took me 1 ultra ball to catch Giratina, but that's just me.

i have a problem with running legends since i tend to waste my master ball on the game's uber.

The hardest one for me is Articuno. How did I manage to catch that thing the first time around? The easiest is obviously Palkia (it only took me 1 dusk ball!). Dialga took a couple balls before I could successfully catch it. And for everyone who needs help finding runners, just go back and forth between two different routes with tall grass (do not fly!) and check the pokedex (if you've already seen them before) to see if they're in the area. Also, taunt FTW on Azelf (haven't tried it out myself, just sounds like a good idea).

The easiest for me were Kyogre and Giratina. I caught Kyogre with a great ball after 5-7 rounds of Ultra balls -.-"
And, well, Giratina wasn't actually easy, but isn't it pathetic after 20 rounds of Timer balls you throw a Quick ball and catch it :[ Patheeeetic..

Hardest to catch: Mesprit. I haven't caught it yet. It is asleep and has only one HP left :[ Seriously.

The easiest is Dialga and Palkia. In my Pearl, I caught Palkia with a Quick Ball on my first try.^^

Hardest? Defenately Cresslia/Mesperit/any roaming non-promotion legendary. I encountered Cresslia twice. TWICE. It always got the first move, even with my Arceus' *looks at DS* 271 speed stat.

Excluding Event Pokemon, I'd say Raikou, since I've had that game for who knows how many years and I never saw it once.

Easiest was Articuno or Zapdos. I'm leaning more towards Zapdos, since it was easier to get to.

Hardest was Latias and the Regis. I caught the runners on the first or second try, but Latias took me a month or so, and the Regis were easy enough with false swipe but it took about 65 ultra balls each.

My easiest catch until today was Mewtwo on one of my friend's Leaf Green. He tried over and over and I asked him to let me try. Took one Ice Beam and one Ultra Ball. Thanks to Articuno.

Hardest may be one of the birds in my Leaf Green, though I usually catch them in fifteen or less turns.

Hmm, easiest I would say Dialga or Groudon the hardest I found was Mesprit and Cresselia tracking them down is very difficult!

Back
Top Bottom