• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Who do you want to be the next bond?

S.K

Is taking you from behind.
Well?
Please post a picture as well. Have they got the look for Bond?

Well look what they were saying about Daniel Craig, they sure proved him wrong.

I would say David Tennant but he's not really the type to drive away in an Aston. Plus he's too quirky to be 007; we need someone who has a straight face.

Isn't Daniel Craig signed up for a few more already? I don't really care who's the next Bond after that, as long as he can do it reasonably well and gets himself into plenty of life-threatening situations. Points if he's hot, though. :D (And gets covered with blood at some point! Hot men are so much hotter when they're covered with blood.)

Hugh Jackman doesn't sound too bad.

Vaguely-related question: are they gonna make a movie version of Devil May Care and/or get other non-dead writers to write further books as Ian Fleming?

Back
Top Bottom