• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Words you like to say.

Trichotellomania. Pronounced: Trick a tell a main ee a
I'm not sure if i spelled that correctly, but it is a real word. It's a disorder where you pull out your hair and eat it.

I've picked up a ton of amusing and mildly offensive things to call people from my mother, my favourites being pillock, wazzock, eejit and (for old people) geriatric.

Also CHAGRIN CHAGRIN CHAGRIN just kidding.

parenthetical
adverbial
circumlocution
well i'll be fucked
yeah okay (used sarcastically)
dayum

there are more but i cannot remember them right now

Words I like to say... hmm

Squid and potato. Yup.

There have been many other words I've said a lot in the past, Including "Disintegrated", when I was about 7-8. xD

Blubber
Macadamia
Spatula
Perpendicular
Tuberculosis
Parallelogram
Gazebo
Balooga
Oofdah
Bulbous
Affidavit

Edit: Also, the imperfect form of trabajar in Spanish, Trabajaba. It means "I/he/she/you (formal) used to work" The j is pronounced like an h and the first r is more like a d.

TDAW-BUH-HAW-BUH!

Last edited:
Owlipoppen.

Lochinvyrr.

Salami.

Subete.

Hey gikore. Whole song.

MAN!

Karasu ga sore wo ubai totte arumi suteta. Basically the whole song.

Last edited:
phallocentric, vertiginous, luciferin, etc.

fake words? supertelodioanagramaticism, or whatever the word was in catcher in the rye when they talked about being able to sing backwards.

Back
Top Bottom