• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Would you be a sperm or egg donor for a friend?

Would you be a sperm or egg donor for a friend?

• Yes

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters
D:

When I saw this on the index I thought it was just "would you be a sperm or egg". I had an answer ready and everything >:(

Well, now I've come here and complained about that I guess I'd might as well answer. No, I would not. Me + Producing = Bad.

Depending on how good a friend was asking... I can't really think why I'd say no, if they really really wanted my sperm. Though I'm not sure I'd advise asking for my sperm. I'm not sure I'd want to raise my kids.
...But then, I'm not sure I want to raise any kids.

Yeah, absolutely.

Not to sound self-pitying, though, but I think they could go for better eggs than mine. No offense to my family, but half my genes are rubbish.

At first I thought why not, but then I thought a bit more.

I'm sure I wouldn't have any objections at the time of them asking, so I would. The thing is I'd have to live my life knowing that the child it mine but not mine at the same time.

I don't think my wee heart could take that :'(

Sure. It's for a friend and I'd probably take pity. As long as I could help raise it as an aunt or something.

My, this is a random question...

Of course. I'm a healthy individual with very few serious genetic problems, and I wouldn't really have any hangups about whether the child would be "really mine" or not. So take away, I'm not going to use any eggs for quite a while anyway...

I might do. I'm not sure. I would help a friend but it is a big action in life to do that.

When I saw this on the index I thought it was just "would you be a sperm or egg". I had an answer ready and everything >:(
That's what I thought, too. ._.

I would. If my friend needed it, I would help.

Why not? I guess I'd check first to see if I was a carrier of any genetic problems, but if I was clean, I'd go right ahead.

I voted yes. I don't think my genes are all that undesirable... and it would be kind of cool to pass on your genes without having to do all of the work of raising the kid. :P

Not a chance. My genes suck, babies suck, and if my supposed friend what to have my eggs they aren't a very good friend to begin with. As if I'd need the pressure of having some devil spawn hanging over me for the rest of my life. Ew.

Seriously though, wtf would they ask for my eggs for? Anyone else's would be preferable. ... That sounds emo but it really isn't, uh. Whatever.

Back
Top Bottom