• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ymo's art-thread (Heavy images(?))

Yeah. ;D I couldn't think of any other place where it wouldn't be on top of any lines, though. D:

Ack. That's a... Wretched lot. You better get graded for that, no?

Well, yea, my hardest work was answering 49 long math questions, though ones, and ONE of them contained 30 questions in it. Imagine. So 78.

Edit: All these within 5 days.

Well, Im highlighting it, and at the same time wondering, how shiny it should be.
Edit: Allright! Now Im done with them. How small should they be?
Feralicoloredkopio.png

Last edited:
Leave the feraligatr that size- but, uh, do you know the size a control panel picture should be?
I dont, sadly, and I wonder wether you know, and if you do, could you minimize to control panel size(the toto)?

Okay, CP size should be around 150x150 max, if I remember correctly...
And I'll have to edit the totodile, AGAIN. Arrgghhh. D:

Here's the shrinked toto:
Totocoloredmini.png

Well, at least the copyright's on the leg, less disturbing. yay and thanks! Gonna fill all of my stuff with it(signature, avvy and profile picture)

Well, I meant by editing just that; it seemed at first that the image showed the copys on it's belly, but it seems to be correctly on it's leg now. :o

Thanks! They are the only thing I have in my signature/avy/profile picture now!
With credits of course. *finally has a profile picture*

: D It was fun to do them~!
Now Im out of things to draw... <lD I seem to do better work when it's for someone else...

Uh, one question: Does it really make fun to paint these?

I mean, I spend hours in school painting, so I can understand if one has fun in it.

Umm, aggron in Feraligatr's pose?
With a muscle band around each of his steel rings to hide 'em all, and steel on the chest and stomach.

If it's okay for you.

Yeah, I find it fun to draw and paint a picture, (for someone else too) especially when it comes out looking very good! 83

Do you mean the official feraligatr, or the one I made?
And... What's a muscle band? <:D

The one you made, and muscle band is an orange band, light orange, almost yellow, that makes muscles grow a little, but please dont make big muscles.

P.S. Make it have a snowball between his hands, a big one, as in avalanche.

Okay, let's try it. :D

Im not really sure what you mean, so I'll show you the sketch before I start coloring and inking. <l3

Great! P.S. The muscle band looks like a choice scarf only it's a band and orange-yellow striped(okay more or less the same expect the stripe colour)

Wow, THIS looks like something with a future!
(ugh. Anyway it means its good)
Umm, well I think choice one is better(for head).
And, there's that dark ring at the end of the tail, right? Can that become a muscle band for unknown and mysterious reasons?

Well, it'll either have to be a really wide one, or a normal one in the middle of it. (That would be kind of cute..!)

Fair enough, I'll take the second choice, but, uh, could you skip over the black ring that is located (almost) at the end of the tail?

Back
Top Bottom