• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You hold the ability to change the world.

I'd shove Ireland over by the east coast of the U.S. so I could get there easier. :U

Naw man, move Australia, New Zealand, and maybe Japan (if there's still room!) to the Atlantic such that we can make railways over the new straits between 'em and get to Europe that way. Maybe move some of the more unfortunate and earthquake-prone regions to the spot where Australia was, so that the currents don't get too messed up there.

Last edited:
I'd conglomerate every country together like a second pangea so we'd be closer. I'd probably also pick up the middle east, california, and egypt, and place them all in the middle of antarctica, just for kicks.

I might make a chain of small islands between Greenland and Antarctica, and also between Greenland and Iceland. Also, cool the middle of the "vertical line" down a bit.
One more thing: I would keep Japan where it is, because I don't vant something extremely weird to happen to Satoshi Tajiri or someone.

I would destroy every country except Canada on such short notice

I MEAN WHAT

Either make a second Pangea or make a shape or word out of the continents. Oh, also I would take parts of the seafloor and make random islands and tickle or poke random people to see their reactions.

As for shapes and words, I might make islands shaped like a fork, a knife and letters saying "PIZZA" around Sicily.

I'd probably make into a house or something, placing all of the countries that have amazing food in the kitchen, and the ones that seem to be doing nothing with the world as the bedrooms and stuff. Then I'd put Greece and Turkey together 8D Oh gosh that was horrible.

I'd probably smack the Baltic states in the middle of Russia for kicks. B]

I'd take America and Antarctica and smack their heads together for having horrible names, and than I'd take Australia and America and move them closer to each other to cut down on travel fees for the trip I'm going to have eventually.

I'd put Iraq and Iran right beside Texas to piss almost everybody off. (They think everyone from the Middle East are terrorists)

Back
Top Bottom