• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You laugh you lose (aka POST ALL FUNNY STUFF HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hx40le.jpg

A man's next door neighbour has a really odd noise coming from his house. The man bites his tongue and bears it for years and years, but eventually the curiosity gets too much and he goes next door to ask what the sound is.

He goes round an knocks on the door, and his neighbour, who is a monk, answers. The man says, "I'm sorry, I was just wondering what that sound was". The monk shakes his head and says, "sorry, I can't tell you that. You're not a monk. If you want to know, you'll have to eat nothing but potato chips for five years."

So the man goes home, and is so determined to find the source of the noise that he goes home and eats nothing but potato chips for five years. After that he goes back to his neighbours house and says, "right. I ate nothing but potato chips for five years, can you tell me where the noise is coming from now?".

The monk replies, "no, you're still not a monk yet; now you must drink nothing but water for six years." Now the man isn't too keen on this idea, but he's come five years and is determined to see it through. So he goes home and drinks nothing but water for six years.

After that, he returns to the monk's house. "I've drunk nothing but water for six years, am I a monk yet?" he asks. The monks says "no, not quite yet. Now you must test your resolve- go and jump off the highest cliff around." The man really doesn't like the thought of this, but he's come too far to give up now, so he walks to the cliff and over he goes.

Luckily he lands in a safety net, and when he gets out the monk is waiting for him. The monk takes him back to his house and says, "congratulations, you are now a monk. Now you may see what that noise is." The monk takes him inside, down to the basement, and opens a trapdoor. The man climbs down it into a corridor.

He walks and walks down the corridor for mile after mile, walking for hours and hours. Eventually, he comes to the end.

At the very end of the corridor, there is a door. He hears the noise coming from the other side, very loud and nearby.

He reaches down for the handle, opens the door, and steps inside.

He saw-

Sorry, I'm afraid I can't tell you.

You're not a monk.

Okay you may or may not find this funny. If you don't...sorry in advance:

2czq0c7.png

This picture is completely illogical.

Strangely, that picture doesn't show up for me, it displays a network administrator block, but I'm the admin, and cant place blocks on myself

Strangely, that picture doesn't show up for me, it displays a network administrator block, but I'm the admin, and cant place blocks on myself

I lost so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom