• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your Religion

Which of these best fits you?

• Theist

Votes: 20 20.2%
  • Atheist

Votes: 47 47.5%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • Other

Votes: 14 14.1%

• Total voters

Minish

Pronoun
they
I think we had one of these a while ago, but whatever. :D

I think we can all guess what will be the biggest answer, but please answer honestly~

I couldn't be bothered to put every single religion in existence, so yeah. I just put the three main 'groups'. Feel free to elaborate on your answer. (The poll choices kind of suck, stuff like this is hard to categorise D:)

As for me, I've pretty much been agnostic all my life but I'm slowly drifting into paganism, most likely Wicca. Which means I believe in the Goddess and to a lesser extent the Horned God, but basically I see them as figurative beings rather than deities, and really the Goddess is just a personification of the earth (Mother Nature basically) for me. You know what, I'm just going to go for 'Other'. X3

Last edited:
Born and raised a Catholic, though I somehow feel myself drifting towards Agnosticism.

Voted other.

Theist, I guess. I must say I'm starting to grow very fascinated of religions such as the one in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, what with the Goddess growing cold and eventually does not care for her creation, only to wake up prematurely and decide to destroy all sentient life because they're stupid enough to war... It kind of brings elements other religions.

XD

Agnostic, but my parents are Atheist and I go to a Christian school.
Now my parents (mainly my mum) like to ask me "What do you believe is real?"

But i don't know what I believe ._.

52.17% are atheist.

I did not see that coming. Somehow.
[I'M ATHEIST TOO ROFL]

Back
Top Bottom