• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You're sentenced to!....

Notoriously Unknown

Quick, somebody come up with a witty response!
Okay, basicly you play this game by saying--
You're sentaced to X for/because of/etc. Y
You're sentanced to a liftime of sponge bathing old people for crashing a car into the window of a retirment home.

Go wild and have fun. :)

Edit- Crap, I misspelled sentanced. and misspelled... -_-;;;;

Last edited:
You are hereby sentenced to being eaten alive by cats, and the next poster is sentenced to a lifetime of always posting under me.

You are sentenced to a week of cleaning out giant litter boxes, because you didn't say why Pinestar was sentenced.

You are sentanced to eat meals made up entirly of cat food for a month because last time I checked Espeons were a different shade of purple.

You are sentenced to paint everything in the world the main shade of purple my avatar is because it's supposed to be colored like Mewtwo.

You're sentenced to ride the Tower of Terror for the rest of your life for not mentioning the crusades.

You're sentanced to build 800 lamps by hand for being new here
(Just my welcome for you! Don't think much of it kidpix. XD)

You're sentenced to stare at d.u.b.d for a while welcoming a new comer.
(not mentioning real terms because you must not look it up, and you won't be able to.)

You're sentanced to 6 years of reading only dictionarys because d.u.b.d makes no sense at all to me.
(Lol, what does that mean? XD)

You're sentenced to being in a pit full of rabid squirrels, each of whom have rubber ducks, the eyes of which shoot out that chocolatey dust you put in chocolate milk, only it's also mixed with anthrax and the squirrels are schizophrenic (and can talk, which means they'll keep rambling about the voices they hear in their heads, slowly driving you insane) and wearing gladiator helmets upon their heads, with clown shoes on their feet, and tuxedos on their bodies (to look suave and awesome), and are holding axes.

You're banned for giving an eleaborate description of schizphrenic, non-fashion savvy squirrels with cruel and unusual punishments as a ban for Notoriously Unknown.

(even though it's not technically called d.u.b.d, I'm still not going to tell you for your own benefit)

You're sentanced to a year of watching bad reality TV shows because I just realized that this game is a lot like the "You're Banned" game.
(Ack, that stinks. >.<)

You're sentenced to a lifetime of reading, watching, and breathing nothing but the Twilight series.

You're sentenced to being my slave, in which you shall do slavely things, like my landry, give me foot massages, feed me, cook for me, do my homework for me, go to school for me, and pretty much do everything I do in my life that involves getting up. Also, for my amusement, you'll have to dress up as a jester and juggle various fruits, whilst reading from a script my favourite Dane Cook jokes and also doing Borat imitations whenever I feel like it.

You're sentenced for making me ban you for sentencing someone twice with elaborate reasoning, this time as a complete and utter slave.

Back
Top Bottom