• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You're sentenced to!....

You're sentenced to having a man named John (who has a very lovely wife named Sarah and also lives in a condo with her and his three kids) nibble on your stomach, his teeth munching on your skin, (because he is drunk from that party that he and his best friend Stewart Stevenson had with a few beer buddies) and him calling you a nazi for he frequently and randomly has nightmares about World War II for absolutely no reason and him being drunk brings this out as he, after munching on your stomach, tries to "vanquish" you with a lamp and fails, passing out from being utterly wasted.

You're sentenced to being locked up in a cage for fifteen with a talking duck named James Bond, who not only wears a tux like James Bond, but also believes he is James Bond and thus will ramble to you about the adventures thinks he's had and give you disturbing details about all the women he's done it with, tormenting you and driving to to eventually attempt suicide with a spork that the people who locked you up in the cage gave you to eat breakfast that one morning, which you fail to do, so you still live and STILL have to listen to his disturbing stories.

You're sentenced to having me elaborately sentence people to very long and insanely detailed sentences for as long as this thread is alive and for as long as I feel like posting, sentences that may involve very odd forms of torture, such as being my slave, or sometimes they'll involve animals that think they're fictional characters, but in any case, this is your sentence because I am bored and thinking up these is fun and also, I like people's reactions to them and oh hell, now I'm just rambling.

Your sentanced to aboslutely nothing for doing nothing in particular. You will soon go mad from the lack of punishment. >:D

You're sentenced to make elaborate sentences like Arylett forever without using the word "and".

You're sentenced to being called "Floofywaffles" for the rest of your life, because the Magical Name Changing Wizard, Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken (otherwise my tongue would run out of my mouth and to the wizard guy, since he likes to collect people's tongues because he's trying to cast an Epic Spell which for some reason involves the usage of many tongues, but will end with all of the penguins in the universe gaining the ability to talk) has changed it because I paid him forty tongues to do it and around $500, BUT it was worth chopping off all of those human tongues and wasting that money because sentencing someone to something in a Pokemon forum is far more important.

Back
Top Bottom