• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

YoYoDiggityDawg

Mr. Moon

You can't eat me! I'm Herbert Moooooon!
I've actually been registered awhile, only now am I finally able to post! *Annoying header has done it's job*
So hi, I'm Captain, I do pokegens, spriting, graphics in general, and Competitive battling. :3

Welcome Captain! I'm...assuming you know all the different sections of the forums. But I'll go through the whole intro sequence anyway :3

Welcome to TCoD! May I offer you some tea or cod? I'm Ever/Evs, resident badass ninja-faerie-mountain lion :3 Anime-Style Battling and Safari Zone left, Mafia right, Forum Games and Creativity straight ahead! Enjoy your stay!

Invisichomp and the Welcome Mats are pretty much dead, so I guess I don't need to give you a foam sword...

Well in that case... *shoves 10 foam swords into Captain's arms*

I'm still on Peanut Butter, but I'm probably gonna be a bit more active on here from now on.
On that note, hey husband.
(We're still married. XD)

Hi. This is Luxcario, the resident sponge-caker. You will like FORUM GAMES and ASB and we have the LAUGHING CUPBOARD and the COUGHING CUPBOARD and whatever. See ya around.

Espeon♥, no one is responding because you're bumping the threads. Don't post in anything this old, sillly.

Back
Top Bottom