• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Zari Island RP

Suddenly Legend stopped.
"I don't know. At the best, they're prisoners at Hachi's lair. But at the worst...
"They're dead."
The Arbok groaned, then straightened up.
"All of you! Get away! I can handle him!"
She turned her head to Seki. "The poison's wearing off! Now go, while you have a chance!"

Solar followed behind. "I believe you," he said to Legend before exiting.
"And Vulpix and newcomer, get out while you can, as Legend said. Hachi can easily kill you."

"Now we have to find where the prisoners are kept," Solar said.

Vulpix decided to follow the others and ran. Still, se couldn't help looking back at the Weavile fightion with Arbok. Then she turned tail and ran to catch up.

Kelli followed the Vulpix, as her sisters tried to follow. Again. "Wait up! Gosh!" Vysi yelled.
"I don't wanna leave the Weavile, but if we're gonna leave, best time to do it is now." ZAria noted. Kelli stopped and thinked, then moved on.

"It is too dangerous to fight," said Seki, leading the group down the next flight of stairs. "He can kill. And I mean kill."

"He kills for the fun of it," Solar noted, "But Legend is strong. She can handle him. Hachi may be strong, but Legend's even stronger. Now we need to find the others...
"You have a good sense of smell, right?" he asked the Vulpix.

"Why, yes, I have a good sense of smell, I am based off a fox!" replied Mysti, sniffing the air for fun.

"Fox," Seki pondered.

"Solar. Let us go with her so she can sniff out the others."

He turned to Mysti.

"When you get there, make sure the Ninetales comes out alive."

((Practically nothing, as always. Here's the basic stuff:

Seki, a Hitmonlee;
Solar, a Lucario;
Mysti, a Vulpix/Eevee (can't remember which);

They're heading to someone's lair (Hachi the white Arbok, to be exact) to rescue the comrades who used to live in the now-destroyed village.))

Solar said, "We're looking for a hidden place that's supposedly underground. We need your help sniffing it out. If you find a place in the ground that has the faintest scent of someone that smells like they come from this village, let me know." He went through the village gate, and stood still at the entrance.

((Vul, Vulpix!))

"Sure, I'll help out!" replied the black Vulpix. She sniffed around. "I...I think I smell someone! Follow me!" she said, running left. She almost fell in a hole. "Underground base, anyone?"

Solar used Foresight to look into it.
"It's only a Sandslash hole. Keep searching."
Meanwhile, he searched the nearby area but found nothing. When Foresight faded, he continued moving east.

Back
Top Bottom