• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there's my sig, but here is the original for that picture
ME.jpg

Right now though, my hair is shorter cuz i was getting hot durring summer, I'd take a pic of that, but i dont feel like it.

Crazy Arylett is crazy~ X3 Oh Danni, you still think I'm certifiably insane, don't you~?

And thanks Flazeah. :3 I'm glad you think I'm pretty and that my crazy evil expression is cool~

Milkshake Cirrus - Yaaaay! X3 Your daddy is cool~ And you and your crazy leaf~ Leafety leaf Cirrus~ I love that picture~

Danni - Oh wow. X3 Sober Dannichu scares me, but I love the expression on your face. ;;Gigglefits;; And awww, giggly Danni is cute. :3

Last edited:
is it just me or am I the only one here with a beard?

No, no you are not. Mine's not a very *large* beard, because very large beards often find themselves in my food (Or food finds itself in very large beards), but it is a beard nonetheless. Oh, and when it gets longer than it is in those pictures, I basically look like a hobo. I also look very very bad without the beard - Even more ugly than usual, believe it or not - so I can't really shave it off (Proof: Click Me. It's not much of a close-up, but it's the best I have).

Yes, I know I posted these pictures already. But whatever... With all the good looking people in this thread, we need to change it up with somebody a bit less attractive xD

No, no you are not. Mine's not a very *large* beard, because very large beards often find themselves in my food (Or food finds itself in very large beards), but it is a beard nonetheless. Oh, and when it gets longer than it is in those pictures, I basically look like a hobo. I also look very very bad without the beard - Even more ugly than usual, believe it or not - so I can't really shave it off (Proof: Click Me. It's not much of a close-up, but it's the best I have).

Yes, I know I posted these pictures already. But whatever... With all the good looking people in this thread, we need to change it up with somebody a bit less attractive xD

Im actually considering growing a beard, I've already sorta started, I just need a bit on my chin a a little more on my upper lip

*___* Dannichu is so beautiful~

And Angry Rwr and Angry Arylett are really scary. XD
DD< But I want /THAT/ one. ;;Arylettdeathstarepoutface;;

X3 Scaaarylett~

Also, I know, I'm showing my ugly mug around here a lot, aren't I? But I've got this picture and trust me, YOU'LL BE SURPRISED. It looks NOTHING like me. It's a picture day photo, I straighted my hair, tried to be as girly as possible to please my mom. Turns out she hated it. Gah. D< But I'll show you guys:

Gasp. I can't believe it's Arylett!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom