• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

2,000,000 Hits

Damn you. >:/ I wanted that.

How do you like the new splash?

Congratz Butterfree! And I agree with the cute and nice and simple part. Very well done~

Well, you can't exactly trust my opinion of sprits, since I suck at spriting quite badly.

Magikarp Quest... Can't wait!

I like how there's not anything to read. :3 It gets a bit distracting for me.

I'm a bit bothered by how the head is thinner than the body, but that's probably just your style.

The nose-thing looks a bit misaligned. Maybe you could move it a pixel or two to the right or something.

The antenna are on the edge of the outline instead of on the forehead. Maybe you could extend the bottom of its right antenna to match the one on the left's.

The wing's lines look a bit rough in a few places. I'd point them out if I knew how to do that in text. The lines near the shadows the feet casts look thicker than the other lines, but in a way that's more pixelated. I'm not sure how you could fix it, though.

There might be more, but I don't have time.

Last edited:
I like how there's not anything to read. :3 I'm a bit bothered by how the head is thinner, not just shorter, than the body, but that's probably just your style.

The nose-thing looks a bit misaligned. Maybe you could move it a pixel or two to the right or something.

The antenna are on the edge of the outline instead of on the forehead. Maybe you could extend the bottom of its right antenna to match the one on the left's.

The wing's lines look a bit rough in a few places. I'd point them out if I knew how to do that in text. The lines near the shadows the feet casts look thicker than the other lines, but in a way that's more pixelated. I'm not sure how you could fix it, though.

butterfrees got 2.000.000 hits man dose that not mean anything?. xD

The sprite looks cool I mean I doont know much about creating them but it looks good to me.

Congradulations.

Last edited:
I like how there's not anything to read. :3 I'm a bit bothered by how the head is thinner, not just shorter, than the body, but that's probably just your style.

YAY NICE COMMENTS ORANGEAIPOM! SO MUCH FOR CELEBRATING 2,000,000 HITS FOR BUTTERFREE FROM YOU HUH?

No but seriously, nice job Butterfree :D Love your site, keep up the awesome work!

Gratz, Butterfree. ^_^ I'm happy for ya. Your site is truly amazing. I love it muchly. Onward to three million!

YAY NICE COMMENTS ORANGEAIPOM! SO MUCH FOR CELEBRATING 2,000,000 HITS FOR BUTTERFREE FROM YOU HUH?
She asked how people liked the splash. I liked it.

I think two million hits are okay, but it's not as if the website changes. There's a game comming up soon, but that'd probably get its own thread.

Last edited:
She asked how people liked the splash. I liked it.

I think two million hits are okay, but it's not as if the website changes. There's a game comming up soon, but that'd probably get its own thread.

For the avarage attention-span to be 7 seconds for the majority of people I think 2.000.000 hits is beter then ok

Its not always what changes this forum or site needs that counts its whats driving people to come back here and knowing your target demographic audience The changes are not fast but people are still attracted to this place and the site..

Last edited:
It's awsome!

I never thought a site could get so many hits!

*throws huge party with confetti and cake and all that junk*

I can't get to the splash. Would someone please give me the URL to the splash page? Thanks.

Anyway, yay! *celebration*

Wait... six zeroes, one two. Two million! :D I've been waiting for this!

I never thought a site could get so many hits!

Uh... Google, maybe?

This site would have about a zillion hits if you counted the forums and every other page.
But good job, and keep up the great work! And pages! And games! And theories! And... stuff.

Yay Butterfree!

The site has come far from eye-hurting colors and horrible BGM...

I like the new splash: the old ones generally weren't funny and didn't really make a good first impression. The new one is nice and simple. :)

Back
Top Bottom