• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SNOW!~

Nope

hopefully back??
Pronoun
any
Oh yeah, it's snowing here in Norway :DDD

Just some inches, though, but it's still snow :3 Guess who I threw the first snowball at? My mom, and we were still at school so she threatened with giving me a black mark xD She was only kidding, though.

YAY, I can't wait for the snow to be a meter deep, then I'll go skiing and I'll make a snow cave with mah friends :D

Winter is my favorite season~

Now be jealous of me.

I never knew you lived in Norway...

Sounds pretty good. I envy you. We get snow, what, once a decade? A century?

Last edited:
I remember the last time we had real snow. I was about 3 and my friend and I went sledging down a hill.

Now its just horrible and rainy. :(

When I was 2, I could climb onto the roof of our house :P

I know it snows it snows in England at winter, don't lie, Cal ;) I was there with my family, and that was in 2004, I think, or 2005, and it were snowing some inches.

It was snowing in England just two days ago, actually
But it turned to ice within a couple of hours where I am

... I was under the impression that it snowed loads in Norway.

... I was under the impression that it snowed loads in Norway.

Me too.

And okay, I exaggerated a bit, but we do hardly ever get snow. If we do, it's generally a cause for celebration.

YAY! SNOW!!! :D You live in Norway?! D: I want to go there~ I am Norweigan after all I SHOULD LIVE there >:l

You, you're Norwegian, Ice Tiger? Never knew that.

Well, I hope you in Britain get real snow soon :3

Did ya know, some people think there's polar bears in Norway, even some from south Norway, even xD

Lucky!
I wish I could have some snow.

Whenever it snows here it's always just a bit of slush :(

According to my parents, the last time it snowed properly here in Cardiff was years before I was born.

It was snowing in England just two days ago, actually

Not everywhere in England. I was there two days ago and saw no snow :(

As i've said before. Snow. middle of july. montana. But the ironic thing is that we never get snow on christmas. How messed up is that?

Wow, years? o.o Agh I hate slush snow >_< Water and snow combined is only good for making ice castles.

It hasn't snowed much here, when it's fully winter it's beautiful, especially in the woods~ When it's so dark out, the only light is from the moon and stars, the snow on the treebranches~ Ahh... I can't wait to see it again :] Hmm... I might have some pictures of it, though.

Snow is awesome, yeah :D

EDIT: In the middle of July? o_o Wow, seriously?

I think the snow will probably be covering Snowdonia for a few months now.
I should go up there at some point.

Last time I saw proper snow it was in the peak district last year (2007). The year before we had a blizzard (with just every local school shut. Except one which opened half the day. Guess which one I went to), but proper snow isn't very common in England, again thanks to that Gulf Stream

Whenever it snows here it's always just a bit of slush :(

Beat me to it. :P

Every January in primary school my class would spend half our time dashing to the windows whenever it rained; "IT'S SNOWING no it's not YEAH IT IS no yes no" etc. Sigh.

But that's awesome for you, Bakun~ I can't imagine havng enough snow to dig a cave/make a castle. Or reach the roof, that's nuts.

Enjoy your snow-filled day. :3

Back
Top Bottom