• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must...resist...urge to use Ash Ketchum...

Meh, I can always pull out the Shugo Chara! characters. ^^
If you use Satoshi, I get to use Shigeru. Of course, that's saying I use an cannon character...
I hate to burst your bubbles, but the system was going to be rather limited. No characters from series other than ones already in Brawl, no anime-only characters (As SSB is based off of the games), and no characters from a series with a full four characters. For instance, you could use a character from Sonic the Hedgehog as there is only one character. However, there are four characters from The Legend of Zelda, so no newcomers in that department. I also wanted to only have 5 newcomers, coming to a total of 40 fighters, so after that there will be no more newcomers. Sorry.

I should have the RP up around tommorrow or the day after, if school doesn't get in the way too much.

I hate to burst your bubbles, but the system was going to be rather limited. No characters from series other than ones already in Brawl, no anime-only characters (As SSB is based off of the games), and no characters from a series with a full four characters. For instance, you could use a character from Sonic the Hedgehog as there is only one character. However, there are four characters from The Legend of Zelda, so no newcomers in that department. I also wanted to only have 5 newcomers, coming to a total of 40 fighters, so after that there will be no more newcomers. Sorry.

I should have the RP up around tommorrow or the day after, if school doesn't get in the way too much.

POKEMON YELLOW

POKEMON YELLOW
The main protagonist was never formally named Ash, was he? Nor is his design based off of Ash, it's just like it is in Red & Blue. Besides, Ash would have to have his Pikachu to do the battling, right? There's already a Pikachu in Brawl.

I do think before I say these things, you know.

If you look at the name selection screen for yellow then you will see the name "ASH"

I guess you haven't played yellow/Don't remember it
Yes I have, I got it last month and made a walkthrough for it. Just because "ASH" is in the name selection doesn't mean his official name is Ash. The character's official name is Red (or Yellow, but he's usually referred to as Red). I guess you haven't played Crystal/Don't remember it.

Yes I have, I got it last month and made a walkthrough for it. Just because "ASH" is in the name selection doesn't mean his official name is Ash. The character's official name is Red (or Yellow, but he's usually referred to as Red). I guess you haven't played Crystal/Don't remember it.

Well that's because it's going off of the red/blue versions. Yellow was a special edition and doesn't go with the storyline of any other game that i knwo of.

Well that's because it's going off of the red/blue versions. Yellow was a special edition and doesn't go with the storyline of any other game that i knwo of.

That would make his name Yellow though, not Ash (since yellow comes first on the list and that generation had the colours as the 'official' names)

But what about Pokemon Puzzle League?

@ Cryptica: Okay, you know shadowblood?

It's kinda like that. Only different.

Actually, I can get you the plot:

Welcome to Orre! If you're lucky, you may find a wild Pokemon or two, because wild Pokemon are returning to this once-desert region.

But all is not peaceful in this land.

Remember the Shadow Pokemon of five years ago? Well, not only have they returned but they've got a few...more interesting...allies on their side.

Introducing...
...the one, the only...
...Shadow Trainers!

These human/Shadow Pokemon hybrids have one purpose, and one purpose only: to assist their creators, Team Midnight, in taking over Orre. However, some of the Trainers have rebelled, preferring to protect the peaceful region.

Other humans have either found out by mistake or have been told, choosing to help the rebels, or hunting them down. Only one question remains:

Which side will you be on?

Yup.

Most of 'em are evil, with the exception of those who have strong enough to resist the closing of their hearts.

It's kinda like the application of Shadow Pokemon mechanics to humans.

Oh, and I have another plot, too...

Pokemoon, a thousand years into the past!

(Okay, the Battle Frontier a thousand years into the past, but whatever)

I like Flora's roleplay idea (I remember how I lost interest in the Gaia one and it eventually died). :)
But I want my Twilight parody far more than that.

Would anyone want to join an Animorphs RP, except Pokemon style? I mean, aas in Animorph morphing powers, but with Pokemon. If that's been done, oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom