• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Flora's roleplay idea (I remember how I lost interest in the Gaia one and it eventually died). :)
But I want my Twilight parody far more than that.

Yeah, because everybody else lost interest too.

I recruited all the people who were in the first one. XP

Yeah, because everybody else lost interest too.

I recruited all the people who were in the first one. XP

I assumed that. I don't think I killed it alone because I barely posted in the first place.
Darn, most people's roleplaying posts on this forum are far too short. Like, two sentences! D:

Umm, if I remember right, it's Dragon, Rabbit, Sheep, Ox, Tiger, Snake, Rat, Dog, Pig, Horse, Rooster, and Monkey.

Also, I don't know anything about Fruits Basket, but a pokemon-Zodiac RP sounds fun. :D

Last edited:
Confirming what Skymin said. If my computer hadn't crashed I'd've posted it first.

Random factoid: Did you know that all of the fashion brands in The World Ends With You, with the exception of Gatito, are based off of the animals in the Chinese zodiac? (I'm not too sure how Pavo Real is related to the Rooster, but it's too broad for the whole thing to be a coincidence)

Oh come on, FMC. I wanted the Dragon D= And every one took the good things. Can there be more than one? A RP with just 12 people is.. meh.

And what Pokemon would the tiger be, Raikou? And rooster...[/rant]

Here's the plot of Fruits Basket, taken from Wikpedia:

The series tells the story of Tohru Honda, an orphan girl who, after meeting Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure Sohma, learns that thirteen members of the Sohma family are possessed by the animals of the Chinese zodiac and are cursed to turn into their animal forms if they embrace anyone of the opposite sex.

And it would be 13, since there's this legend, also found on wikipedia:
The rat was given the task of inviting the animals to report to the Jade Emperor for a banquet to be selected for the zodiac signs. The cat was a good friend of the rat, but the rat tricked him into believing that the banquet was the next day. The cat slept through the banquet, thinking that it was the next day. When he found out, the cat vowed to be the rat's natural enemy for ages to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom