• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Behind the Avatar

Keta's very pretty and Iceon still looks old (uh, I do mean that as a compliment somehow).

It was my prom last night, so I've got a picture where I'm actually dressed up as a girl!
This is me, my friend Alex and our psychology teacher.

Danni, your dress is EPIC WIN. :)

(i didn't want to say this, lest i sound creepy, but your face is too :> )

What? I've checked Hot Topic for like two years and they've never had it. And yes, I checked their website too.

I have the exact same shirt. I got mine from Hot Topic last summer myself.
and it was the only one in the size I wear ._.

Maybe the one you go to just never had them? Cause the one I go to had a bunch of them when I got it last year. And I want one of those Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo bags >.>

=O I almost forgot, pictures!:

bloo.jpg

This was me at my friend's birthday party back in February, trying to pull an impression of Gendou Ikari, but failing miserably due to my lack of glasses, and somebody was making me laugh.

lantern.jpg

This picture is old... But good times, back in my Chinese class this year. It was from when we celebrated the Chinese Lantern Festival. And yes, the short lady standing next to me is the teacher. Now stand in awe when you see what happens when I go a week in the winter without cutting my hair. And how I look like a giant lime in the awesome 2XL Zelda hoodie my Dad got me for Christmas.

I HATE THE SUN
That was at my friend's graduation party last weekend. And yes, I like planting cups on my head.

I'M EATING. So don't bother me
Last year on Memorial Day weekend.

I just realized that in all of these, sans the last photo, I'm wearing the same Twilight Princess t-shirt...

Last edited:
Lol, you guys surely sant some funny photos. I would like to send a picture of myself, but one can never know what kind of criminals might be around :freaked:
I could vsend a photo of my cat at best :unsure:

.........Errr...should I give you a description now?
Also, I'd rather not send my picture for privacy means.
Well, if one finds a picture of yours, he might find out your details, and maybe you might even find yourself kidnapped in a few days.
Of course, this is all VERY unlikely, but you can never be cautious enough.

Well, if one finds a picture of yours, he might find out your details, and maybe you might even find yourself kidnapped in a few days.

wait wait what
how does someone find out your personal details by seeing your face?

Look, there are some people who can recognize faces from this and this guy, and lets say, I have some quite well known siblings, so I'd rather spare myself getting into trouble.
P.S. This is from a VERY black sseeing view.
I might send a photo of my cat and her lovely ass, though(lol).
Some think she's pregnant. You see what the charm if her 12 pounds does these days.

Well, I trust only the people I met outside of the internet and face to face.
An if you already talk to me by a name, call me either twiggy r twiggylover. You can call me dav, too.

I was once as internet-paranoid as you Twig. Then I got over it.

Altmershed, you and your girl are so cute!

Well, believe me, I've seen so much 'be careful' spam that it ALMOST brainwashed me. Im paranoid anyway, thouh. Afraid of even losing one healing berry in pokemon mystery dungeon. Ouch.

anyway im gonna send an image of my cat. She's not regnant, its just the charm of her 12 pounds!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom