• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Butter or margarine?

Well?

• Total voters
No butter spread option? You know, that weird yellow stuff that tastes like butter but isn't really? Love the stuff more than actual butter. If I had to choose between just butter and margarine, I'd go with the former.

Margarine if I'm going to be straight-up eating it (on bread or something); butter for cooking and stuff.

People who eat margarine have no soul.

...maybe not.

But seriously, how can you PREFER that? It tastes like plastic.

Okay, granted, there are a few kinds that taste nicer than others, but real butter still has them beat.

Neither. :3 Neither butter nor margarine have graced my lips for at least ten years. *is proud* I just tell people I'm allergic to them if they ask, saves time.

They disgust me~

Back
Top Bottom